Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Please help me win a new set of track wheels

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2012, 08:45 PM
TrueBlueCoupe
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Please help me win a new set of track wheels

Please help me win a set of COR F1 Mesh wheels for my vette. You can vote once a day between now and Feb 12th, no more, the link is below. Please stick to the rules or I get disqualified. To make it interesting I will pay it forward to corvette forum members. If I win I will give away my other set of track wheels a set of (4) Magnesium OEM wheels in VGC with or without Kumho Ecsta MX tires (about 20% remaining) . That’s it, a free set of magnesium wheels worth at least $600-800 with no curb rash or damage, just a few spots where the paint has popped off. If I win I will put up a single post for one week and randomly draw a name from that post for the winner. (The winner must provide in a IM to me their Facebook ID so I can be sure they took part in the voting.)

Thanks
Truebluecoupe
Here is the link

http://apps.facebook.com/offerpop/Co...=185000&rest=1
Old 01-23-2012, 07:47 PM
TrueBlueCoupe
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ttt, come on everyone I can't let the Nissans and Toyotas beat me out on a nice set of forged racing wheels. And if I win someone here gets a nice set of Magnesium track wheels Free!

Quick Reply: Please help me win a new set of track wheels