Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

opening(s) for the Dec 2 HOD event at Daytona

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2011, 08:33 PM
JoesC5
Team Owner

Received 1,699 Likes on 1,213 Posts

Default opening(s) for the Dec 2 HOD event at Daytona

Both my buddy and I won't be able to make the Dec 2 (Friday) Hooked on Driving event at Daytona. We both have already paid out $450.50 registrations and are asking if anyone is interested. I busted up my right shoulder(very hard to shift gears) and he has to be in court(as a witness, not a defendant) on Dec 1. Of course, we would like to recoup some of our money. The Friday event(four 30 minutes sessions on the track) is sold out, so our registrations(two of them) are open if someone can use them. PM me if interested.

Sorry if you have a convertible, they are not allowed on the track. An approved helmet is required and they can be rented from Henry(at the track) for $25, if you don't have a SA2005 or SA2010 helmet. No motorcycle helmets allowed either.

Last edited by JoesC5; 11-24-2011 at 08:42 PM.
Old 11-25-2011, 09:35 AM
RaleighSS
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dude ... I so wish i could do this just cant do it this week. Good luck to ya hope your shoulder gets better ...
Old 11-25-2011, 12:06 PM
JoesC5
Team Owner

Received 1,699 Likes on 1,213 Posts

Originally Posted by RaleighSS
Dude ... I so wish i could do this just cant do it this week. Good luck to ya hope your shoulder gets better ...
I don't know which hurts the worse. My shoulder, or missing the event. I was so looking forward to doing it after watching Bob's(BEZ06) videos.

But, I'll be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get notified of new replies

To opening(s) for the Dec 2 HOD event at Daytona

Quick Reply: opening(s) for the Dec 2 HOD event at Daytona