Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What wheel offset ??

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 11:16 AM
JohnAlley
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Default What wheel offset ??

I have a 2004 Z06 and am wanting to go with 18" wheels on all four corners. Do I need to worry about wheel offset and if so what offset should I go with. Also looking for ideas for a good light weight wheel for track use.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:48 PM
jawfixer
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnAlley
I have a 2004 Z06 and am wanting to go with 18" wheels on all four corners. Do I need to worry about wheel offset and if so what offset should I go with. Also looking for ideas for a good light weight wheel for track use.
BBK? or stock brakes. I have Forgelines-expensive but I think the Speedline stock ZO6 rears run square are good and light and cheap if u find them. Also have a set of TSW Nurburgrings with A6's and they are light and good quality as I have been told. I run all 3 sets. Look at the TSW's--very affordable-$1200 or so vs $3500 for Forgeline. Having said that--Forgelines are probably the best and repairable.
Old 11-04-2011, 05:47 PM
KY-Traveler
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CI 7-8 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09

18 x 10 1/2 Speedlines from the House of Wheels http://www.houseofwheelsonline.com/corvette_oe.html
Old 11-04-2011, 06:52 PM
JohnAlley
Pro

Originally Posted by jawfixer
BBK? or stock brakes. I have Forgelines-expensive but I think the Speedline stock ZO6 rears run square are good and light and cheap if u find them. Also have a set of TSW Nurburgrings with A6's and they are light and good quality as I have been told. I run all 3 sets. Look at the TSW's--very affordable-$1200 or so vs $3500 for Forgeline. Having said that--Forgelines are probably the best and repairable.
Stock brakes
Old 11-04-2011, 06:54 PM
JohnAlley
Pro

Default Thanks

Thanks for the info will look into all of them to see what I
can find.

Get notified of new replies

To What wheel offset ??

Quick Reply: What wheel offset ??