Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best place to buy Kumho V710?

Old 10-09-2011, 08:06 PM
Han Solo
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Best place to buy Kumho V710?

Usually use Tire Rack but I see a Online Tires dot com place that shows a lower price. Also found some negative feedback on the Online Tires dot com place so I'm a little scared to try them.

Any other suggestions? I need a new set of 315/35/17s.

I'm done with scrubs as reliable sources have been hard to find lately. Last set of 4 to 5 heat cycle A6s I bought showed up hard as a rock with a sidewall cut and a couple of flat spots. I'm going back to new V710s cause I know they stay consistent through a 25 minute run.

The new prices have gone nuts so I'm definitely shopping around. Heck I took my truck to the local tire Kingdom the other day and got 4 tires with the premium mount package, road hazard insurance that comes to you if you have a flat, and the one year alignment for less than the cost two of these damn race tires.
Old 10-09-2011, 10:52 PM
TRACKMAN2
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

id stick with tire rack i got a bad one once 80 lbs road force..new they shipped me a new one the next day and made arangements to pick up the bad they gave me no greif at all ...there great!!!!
Old 10-10-2011, 07:08 AM
CHJ In Virginia
Safety Car

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Check your local Kumho dealer tire store. They can special order the V710 tires from the regional warehouse. My local Firestone dealer also handles the Kumho's and was VERY Happy to order a set for me - only took 3 days to come in. His price was $22 less per tire, even with state tax, than what I could get from Tirerack. Local guys can be hungry and cut you a good deal.

Get notified of new replies

To Best place to buy Kumho V710?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Best place to buy Kumho V710?