Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HD Multi-Cam Video of Drity Howie at WSIR

Old 06-13-2011, 10:00 PM
lkelliott
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Default HD Multi-Cam Video of Drity Howie at WSIR

If you are located in southern California and you would like a professional video of your track day, autocross or road racing event for a budget cost, contact Canyon Run Videos at: sales@canyonrunvideos.com.

We usually mount four HD video cameras on your car and we can shoot one session, race, run or your entire day at the track. We then fully edit the majority of your raw into a full video production.

Our prices are very very reasonable for your budget. We will travel to the Auto Club Speedway, Willow Springs Raceway, CHUCKWALLA VALLEY RACEWAY and Buttonwillow if I really have to! LOL

Thanks,

Kent
Canyon Run Videos
Old 06-14-2011, 08:07 AM
CHJ In Virginia
Safety Car

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Nice quality video and editing ! Too bad you ar on the left coast, guess that it is too far for you to travel to VIR or Summit Point ??
Old 06-14-2011, 11:17 AM
lkelliott
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by CHJ In Virginia
Nice quality video and editing ! Too bad you ar on the left coast, guess that it is too far for you to travel to VIR or Summit Point ??
Thanks for the compliment Curtis. It would be a bit pricy for me to come out to shoot a video for you but if you have the money, I have the time! LOL.

Kent
Canyon Run Videos

Get notified of new replies

To HD Multi-Cam Video of Drity Howie at WSIR

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: HD Multi-Cam Video of Drity Howie at WSIR