Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sparco Pro 2000 F for a C6?

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 08:03 PM
Dirk Miller
Burning Brakes

Received 64 Likes on 54 Posts

Default Sparco Pro 2000 F for a C6?

Yesterday I sat in a Sparco Pro 2000 F race seat that was comfortable and seemed to fit me. Now that I am about to order it, I am wondering if anyone else out there w/ a C6 has been able to fit this same seat inside your car? I am hoping I will not have to take off the plastic molded interior to get this to fit. The shoulder width dimension on this seat is pretty wide; almost 5 inches wider than my stock seat.

Has anyone else used this on your C6?
Old 06-11-2011, 02:00 AM
Dirk Miller
Burning Brakes

No experience from anyone out there?
That's ok, I decided to order this after Monty and Steve @ LPI Racing in Livermore went to great lengths to help me out. Monty took his Sparco Pro 2000 out of his C5, brought it to their shop and I test fitted this in my C6. Even with a wide shoulder dimension, this fits well in my car. Thanks Monty. He will even let me use his seat at my next event if mine doesn't arrive in time. These brothers from Montana know what they are doing especially when it comes to vettes and mustang track use. I suggest to everyone out there to contact these guys for components required for your track cars.
Thanks again Monty!
Old 06-03-2015, 01:38 AM
Lsx Revival
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Dirk Miller
No experience from anyone out there?
That's ok, I decided to order this after Monty and Steve @ LPI Racing in Livermore went to great lengths to help me out. Monty took his Sparco Pro 2000 out of his C5, brought it to their shop and I test fitted this in my C6. Even with a wide shoulder dimension, this fits well in my car. Thanks Monty. He will even let me use his seat at my next event if mine doesn't arrive in time. These brothers from Montana know what they are doing especially when it comes to vettes and mustang track use. I suggest to everyone out there to contact these guys for components required for your track cars.
Thanks again Monty!

went to sparco today i'm looking at gettin the same seat. but maybe the pro 2000 II how did everything fit ? I'm going to use the factory power seat setup and ake it work Why you might ask because I want to any info would be great
Old 06-03-2015, 02:01 PM
Dirk Miller
Burning Brakes

Default sparco seat

Originally Posted by Lsx Revival
went to sparco today i'm looking at gettin the same seat. but maybe the pro 2000 II how did everything fit ? I'm going to use the factory power seat setup and ake it work Why you might ask because I want to any info would be great
The seat was very good for my 190 lb 5' 11" frame. It went in my '08
C6 very easily. I chose this seat for comfort above all others; I use to have severe lower back problems. I did put in a slider to move forward and back. The only additional thing I did was have the seat tilted back slightly. I did this by raising the forward two seat supports by approx. 1 1/2". I would buy this one again if I needed a second one.

Where are you located?
dirk
Old 06-04-2015, 08:54 PM
Lsx Revival
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Dirk Miller
The seat was very good for my 190 lb 5' 11" frame. It went in my '08
C6 very easily. I chose this seat for comfort above all others; I use to have severe lower back problems. I did put in a slider to move forward and back. The only additional thing I did was have the seat tilted back slightly. I did this by raising the forward two seat supports by approx. 1 1/2". I would buy this one again if I needed a second one.

Where are you located?
dirk
Los Angeles

Get notified of new replies

To Sparco Pro 2000 F for a C6?

Quick Reply: Sparco Pro 2000 F for a C6?