Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F/S KIRKEY 17" DELUXE ROAD RACING SEAT & APR WING FOR C6's

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 12:57 PM
AZ FASTEST
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default F/S KIRKEY 17" DELUXE ROAD RACING SEAT & APR WING FOR C6's

Building a race car and returning my Z06 to the street.

I have an as new 17" Kirkey Deluxe Road Racing Seat with Air Weave cover mounted on a new set of GM sliding rails. Fits perfectly with no room to spare in the Z06! About the largest race seat that will fit in a Vette. Make the change in less than 20 minutes. Followed the link here on the Forum on how to mount the seat to the GM sliding rails and it is rock solid. $850 plus shipping.

Also an APR GT carbon fiber wing with no flaws - current list $1540 - for $1000 with all the hardware. SOLD!

Would prefer local pickup but will ship based on location. Settle on the prices before asking for the shipping quote please!

l also have Sparco Harnesses for HANS devices and Gary's seat belt mount and some other stuff and will add that soon but wanted to get this going.

Thanks for looking. It's on eBay too. Search APR Corvette C6 wing and 17" Kirkey seat.

Send a PM and I will respond! Thanks!!
Attached Images      

Last edited by AZ FASTEST; 03-14-2011 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Clarification

Quick Reply: F/S KIRKEY 17" DELUXE ROAD RACING SEAT & APR WING FOR C6's