Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ERME Jumps in with two feet now

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2010, 08:25 PM
TTU Z06 Racer
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Removed

Removed

Last edited by TTU Z06 Racer; 12-31-2010 at 05:05 PM.
Old 12-30-2010, 10:02 PM
davidfarmer
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 711 Likes on 492 Posts

does anybody know what ERME FARA or HOD are?
Old 12-30-2010, 10:05 PM
drivinhard
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by davidfarmer
Hooked on Driving?

never heard of ERME or FARA. Are you talking about EMRA? (emraracing.org)
Old 12-30-2010, 10:20 PM
FlamingZ06
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 12-30-2010, 11:20 PM
Falcon
Le Mans Master

Received 54 Likes on 23 Posts

I Googlelated FARA and got "False Alarm Reduction Association," also "Foreign Agents Registration Act," and "Friedreich's Ataxia Research Alliance."

I guess it could be any of those.

HOD is Henry's organization, isn't it?
Old 12-30-2010, 11:36 PM
sperkins
Le Mans Master

Received 44 Likes on 35 Posts

Maybe ERME/FARA is code for I only paid for one winch, but they sent me two so I'll sell the extra one to you for half price.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/1576...-post1446.html

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/1576...-post1447.html

Old 12-31-2010, 12:05 AM
wallyman424
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sperkins
Maybe ERME/FARA is code for I only paid for one winch, but they sent me two so I'll sell the extra one to you for half price.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/1576...-post1446.html

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/1576...-post1447.html

Old 12-31-2010, 12:18 AM
FlamingZ06
Racer

This is the PM I got from the troll today.

Originally Posted by TTU Z06 Racer
As stated before you and henry can go F**K Yourself!!
I guess that means I can't join him and Ernie...three's a crowd.
Old 12-31-2010, 01:23 AM
vette6aut0x
Pro

Stay Tuned for more info on Next year for ERME/FARA to announce more dates and venues it's time to put HOD out to pasture
Maybe its time you become the pasture as so you can get your daily intake of nutrients given by the creatures that are associated with a pasture.
Old 01-02-2011, 07:05 AM
sgsvette
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Quote:
As stated before you and henry can go F**K Yourself!!
Woow how did my name come up now? I didn't even post anything but would have if I hadn't been running the 24 hours of Lemons at PBIR.

Stay Tuned for more info on Next year for ERME/FARA to announce more dates and venues it's time to put HOD out to pasture
These guys just don't learn. Stay tuned allright we'll see what kind of info they announce for next year that's going to put me out to pasture.

Tom, look me up at Sebring. I'll be there with a few cars. Will be parked on the back straight. Is your brother coming?
Old 01-02-2011, 02:15 PM
vette6aut0x
Pro

Originally Posted by sgsvette
Quote:

Woow how did my name come up now? I didn't even post anything but would have if I hadn't been running the 24 hours of Lemons at PBIR.

These guys just don't learn. Stay tuned allright we'll see what kind of info they announce for next year that's going to put me out to pasture.

Tom, look me up at Sebring. I'll be there with a few cars. Will be parked on the back straight. Is your brother coming?
Yes sir, I will be there. Can,t wait to get together and hang out Henry. Also, Rob Leopard will be racing with us. We are bringing his car along with ours. What day are you arriving?
Old 01-02-2011, 03:11 PM
sgsvette
Pro

I will be there starting this coming Tuesday as I will be running the SCCA Nationals. I will stay there for the following weekend's PBOC race. I spoke to David so he knows where I'll be parked at (back straight, near the pasture ). See you guys then. I will try my best to save spots for you.
Old 01-02-2011, 07:27 PM
sgsvette
Pro

Hi David,

HOD is Hooked on Driving, which is a National HPDE Franchise. I am the Regional owner of the Florida Franchise. I put on events at Daytona, Sebring, PBIR and Homestead. Been at it for the past three years now, doing about 24 events a year.

FARA is Formula & Automobile Racing Association, which they are strictly a racer group that runs out of Homestead. They are getting ready to expand in 2011 to other tracks. There will probably be an announcement tomorrow on their schedule.

The troll that posted this thread is just trying to stir up trouble where he doesn't belong, as he is not even associated with any of the names mentioned.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:01 PM
Gman57
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The troll that posted this thread is just trying to stir up trouble where he doesn't belong, as he is not even associated with any of the names mentioned.
Someone should give him the BOOT......
Old 01-03-2011, 02:30 PM
sgsvette
Pro

Quote:

Today January 3rd 2011, FARA/HOD reach agreement to join forces to bring you HPDE and RACING in 2011 and beyond at PBIR and Sebring.

We will now be running 2 day events at PBIR and Sebring, including 3 and 6 hour enduros. HOD will continue to run our popular 3 run group format on one day and have a TT and Super Solo on the second day.

For those wanting to step up to racing, Sports Car Driving Experience will be in charge of licensing for FARA. Sports Car Driving Experience has been accredited for many years with SCCA for Regional licensing. We will also have Corvette race cars available for rent to run in the FARA series.

We look forward to an exciting year bringing you more track time and at different tracks than 2010. FARA will be expanding their racing to Sebring and PBIR in 2011. We are planning night racing to add to an already exciting schedule.

What say yee now troll?
Old 01-03-2011, 05:47 PM
SIK02SS
Melting Slicks

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

Quote:

Today January 3rd 2011, FARA/HOD reach agreement to join forces to bring you HPDE and RACING in 2011 and beyond at PBIR and Sebring.

We will now be running 2 day events at PBIR and Sebring, including 3 and 6 hour enduros. HOD will continue to run our popular 3 run group format on one day and have a TT and Super Solo on the second day.

For those wanting to step up to racing, Sports Car Driving Experience will be in charge of licensing for FARA. Sports Car Driving Experience has been accredited for many years with SCCA for Regional licensing. We will also have Corvette race cars available for rent to run in the FARA series.

We look forward to an exciting year bringing you more track time and at different tracks than 2010. FARA will be expanding their racing to Sebring and PBIR in 2011. We are planning night racing to add to an already exciting schedule.

What say yee now troll?
HOD totally got put out to pasture on that one
Old 01-03-2011, 05:56 PM
TTU Z06 Racer
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

What say yee now troll?
I say Congradulations and the best of luck to you stay safe and have fun

Get notified of new replies

To ERME Jumps in with two feet now

Quick Reply: ERME Jumps in with two feet now