Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Seats We'd Like To Blow Out!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2010, 12:21 PM
0marrad
Former Vendor

Received 70 Likes on 41 Posts

Default Seats We'd Like To Blow Out!

The seats below are ones we'd like to blow out and make room for some new items. Anyone interested can EMAIL ME DIRECTLY which seat and mounting preference desired - mounting to the o/e tracks or with our mounting brackets and sliders - and whether it is a C5 or C6 application. I'll let you know what we can offer.

We have (1) OMP ARS2 FIA rated seat in black. List is $729 and it has never been used in a car. It was used to test fit on our mounting brackets with sliders. It can also be mounted on the o/e tracks.

We have (1) Gias Style reclinable seat. It will not mount on the o/e tracks but installs easily on our brackets and sliders. Also never installed in a car but used for a write-up on how to install these seats in a C5 or C6. Our brackets have a spot for mounting the C5 buckle but I am not sure how the C6 buckle mounts.

We have a supply of the seats below in red, yellow or blue. GREAT DEALS on these.

We have (1) RS2 in black with Carbon Fiber shell.
Old 12-15-2010, 01:39 PM
0marrad
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by arizen
We have (1) Gias Style reclinable seat. It will not mount on the o/e tracks but installs easily on our brackets and sliders. Also never installed in a car but used for a write-up on how to install these seats in a C5 or C6. Our brackets have a spot for mounting the C5 buckle but I am not sure how the C6 buckle mounts.

The Gias style seat would best be for local pickup in CT. The box it came in is past UPS and FedEx OS2 size limits and would be expensive for us to ship. Since F1Spec has them on sale for $350 delivered it would be better to get it from them and buy the mounting bracket from us.
Old 01-10-2011, 01:04 PM
0marrad
Former Vendor

The seats below are ones we'd like to blow out and make room for some new items. Anyone interested can EMAIL ME DIRECTLY which seat and mounting preference desired - mounting to the o/e tracks or with our mounting brackets and sliders - and whether it is a C5 or C6 application. I'll let you know what we can offer.

We have (1) OMP ARS2 FIA rated seat in black. List is $729 and it has never been used in a car. It was used to test fit on our mounting brackets with sliders. It can also be mounted on the o/e tracks.

We have a supply of the seats below in red, yellow or blue. GREAT DEALS on these.

In addition to the seats above we have the seats below we need to move out. We have 4 with carbon fiber shells and others with frp shells. In fiberglass - $299 each; in carbon fiber - $399.

We would also give a discount on the mounting brackets and sliders below for installation but they may not be able to ship until the next production run is completed. The bracket is not exactly as shown as we have made some modifications to use them with seats this wide (like the EVO2, EVO2 Plus, etc.). The brackets, sliders and side mounts are normally $299.

Old 01-11-2011, 10:38 AM
VGLNTE1
Le Mans Master

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14-'15

What is the inside hip dimension of the red seat? I'm 6'5 and 240lbs..having trouble finding a seat that fits me
Old 01-11-2011, 10:55 AM
0marrad
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by VGLNTE1
What is the inside hip dimension of the red seat? I'm 6'5 and 240lbs..having trouble finding a seat that fits me
It's tighter in the hips than the EVO2 style seat. We are working on a few new seat models and one will be 16" in the hip area. Send me a pm if you would like to be kept updated.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:34 PM
danvan1
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

do you make a c4 seat bracket set up
nice looking stuff
tks
Old 01-12-2011, 07:53 AM
0marrad
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by danvan1
do you make a c4 seat bracket set up
nice looking stuff
tks
We have not yet but it should be easy to install seats in a C4. The floor is flat so square tubing could be used as a bracket.

Old 01-12-2011, 08:38 AM
shakedown067
Le Mans Master

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13

Do you have sizing and pricing for these RS2's? Would prefer black with red accents, but if the price is right, red seats would look great in my C4.
Old 01-12-2011, 09:04 AM
0marrad
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by shakedown067
Do you have sizing and pricing for these RS2's? Would prefer black with red accents, but if the price is right, red seats would look great in my C4.
The sketch is a different seat but the RS2 dimensions are below. I'm a 38" waist and fit in them but they are snug. I could sell the red, yellow or blue seats for $299 each.

We do have 2 sets of black RS2 seats but we don't normally have problems selling these in black. If you wanted the black seats or black with red cushions they would be $399. I might be able to do red seats with black cushions for $299 because I think we had a damaged black seats I could steal the cushions from. The black seats are 23" in the shoulders.

Last edited by marrad; 01-12-2011 at 09:10 AM.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:02 PM
SueTaing
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

are the seats drop shipped from a fulfillment house or from your location?

could you provide the dimensions of the box used to ship these?

also include the weight

I would prefer this info via PM
Old 01-15-2011, 12:26 PM
0marrad
Former Vendor

Normal pricing with brackets and sliders for this seat is $1028. We will sell this with brackets and sliders for $699 plus shipping. With brackets for mounting to the power tracks - $599.

We have a supply of the seats below in red, yellow or blue.
With mounting brackets and sliders the seats above will be $499 plus shipping. With brackets for mounting to the power tracks - $399.

$599 for the carbon fiber seat with brackets and sliders. With brackets for mounting to the power tracks - $499.

Last edited by marrad; 01-15-2011 at 12:28 PM.
Old 01-15-2011, 12:43 PM
0marrad
Former Vendor

In addition to the seats above we have the seats below we need to move out. We have 4 with carbon fiber shells and others with frp shells. In fiberglass - $299 each; in carbon fiber - $399.

We would also give a discount on the mounting brackets and sliders below for installation but they may not be able to ship until the next production run is completed. The bracket is not exactly as shown as we have made some modifications to use them with seats this wide (like the EVO2, EVO2 Plus, etc.). The brackets, sliders and side mounts are normally $299.

We can sell the seats above with mounting brackets and sliders for $499 in frp - $599 in cf. They make a great bolt-in track seat. The seat and harnesses stay mounted to the bracket and install quickly as one unit. Swap back to factory seats just as easily.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:12 AM
0marrad
Former Vendor

We found 4 RS2 seats with FRP shells in black cloth. The weight of the seat is about 15 lbs. With our aluminum side mounts for the o/e tracks the total is about 18 lbs. WITH HARDWARE! I can sell each seat with mounting brackets for the power tracks for $499 delivered - or - $599 with our mounting brackets and sliders with harness mounts.

If you wanted a logo we had in stock I could add it for $39 per seat.
Old 02-16-2011, 03:34 PM
0marrad
Former Vendor

We'd like to move this seat. We can either provide the hardware to mount it to the power tracks or on mounting brackets with sliders and harness mounts. It still has never been installed in a car.

I will sell the seat WITH mounting brackets and sliders for $749 plus shipping. The hardware is normally $299 alone. If you only need hardware for mounting to the power tracks it will be $599.
Old 02-17-2011, 10:46 AM
0marrad
Former Vendor

We have (1) OMP ARS2 FIA rated seat in black. List is $729 for this seat. It was used to test fit on our mounting brackets with sliders.

We'd like to move this seat. We can either provide the hardware to mount it to the power tracks or on mounting brackets with sliders and harness mounts. It has never been installed in a car.

I will sell the seat WITH mounting brackets and sliders for $749 plus shipping. The hardware is normally $299 alone. If you only need hardware for mounting to the power tracks it will be $599.
bump
Old 02-17-2011, 01:44 PM
DRUGschnorr
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Omp seat

Great seat.. i got one in with the mount.. takes 5 min max to change out from my stock seat...
Old 02-17-2011, 01:51 PM
0marrad
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by DRUGschnorr
Great seat.. i got one in with the mount.. takes 5 min max to change out from my stock seat...
Maybe it's time for a passenger seat :-)

Get notified of new replies

To Seats We'd Like To Blow Out!

Quick Reply: Seats We'd Like To Blow Out!