Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

having a problem with my HDgopro camera

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 07:25 PM
mark b
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default having a problem with my HDgopro camera

I have a HDgopro camera and Im trying to get in touch with a real person to solve a problem, does anyone here have the PHONE # for them? they are not answering my emails or they are just not getting through.

thanks
Old 05-05-2010, 07:40 PM
gmccreary
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I had a problem too but they were very responsive in answering my emails.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:53 PM
SIK02SS
Melting Slicks

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

Same as above, sorry you're not having luck getting through. I take it you've dug around there website?
Old 05-05-2010, 11:15 PM
Dirty Howie
Team Owner

Received 227 Likes on 179 Posts

I'm actually considering this camera. What problems are you guys having. And why didn't you get the less expensive SD version ?????

DH
Old 05-06-2010, 12:00 PM
mark b
Burning Brakes

everytime I send an email it says in black letters "405 method not allowed" is it supposed to do that? Ive been sending alot of emails and I havent gotten an answer yet. Im having a problem with my USB function. when I connect the camera to my computer the battery charges(red led is on) but when I go to turn on the camera nothing happens, it doesnt go into USB mode where the red led light turns off.
Thus my computer is not recognizing the camera and i cant watch and record to my hard drive.

Has anyone here had this problem? what did you do? do i have to buy another one because this company has the worst customer service ever!!!! I want to speak to someone and resolve this issue.

This function worked a few times but all of a sudden nothing...my usb ports are working for everthing else.. so its not my computer.
Old 05-06-2010, 03:30 PM
SIK02SS
Melting Slicks

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

have you tried filling the form out on the bottom of this page: http://www.goprocamera.com/support
Old 05-06-2010, 04:00 PM
dbratten
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 35 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by mark b
everytime I send an email it says in black letters "405 method not allowed" is it supposed to do that? Ive been sending alot of emails and I havent gotten an answer yet. Im having a problem with my USB function. when I connect the camera to my computer the battery charges(red led is on) but when I go to turn on the camera nothing happens, it doesnt go into USB mode where the red led light turns off.
Thus my computer is not recognizing the camera and i cant watch and record to my hard drive.

Has anyone here had this problem? what did you do? do i have to buy another one because this company has the worst customer service ever!!!! I want to speak to someone and resolve this issue.

This function worked a few times but all of a sudden nothing...my usb ports are working for everthing else.. so its not my computer.
I've found that my GoProHD won't switch to USB mode when the battery charge is too low. Plugging it in and letting it charge for maybe an hour will then allow you to press the front button to switch to USB mode to download your images. After you've completed the download, eject the camera/disk and unplug it. Then reconnect it to finish charging it for the next time you go out.

--Dan
Old 05-07-2010, 06:32 PM
mark b
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by dbratten
I've found that my GoProHD won't switch to USB mode when the battery charge is too low. Plugging it in and letting it charge for maybe an hour will then allow you to press the front button to switch to USB mode to download your images. After you've completed the download, eject the camera/disk and unplug it. Then reconnect it to finish charging it for the next time you go out.

--Dan
thats right, I do that. I think my battery is faulty because I had it charging over night( more than 4 hours) and it is only half charged. when I first got the thing it charged up pretty quick and the red light would go off indicating that the battery is fully charged but now the light just stays on...

I guess i need a new battery even though it is a new battery. Im thinking of just getting a duracell one or something, maybe they will last longer..
Old 05-07-2010, 07:30 PM
froggy47
Race Director

Received 194 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by mark b
thats right, I do that. I think my battery is faulty because I had it charging over night( more than 4 hours) and it is only half charged. when I first got the thing it charged up pretty quick and the red light would go off indicating that the battery is fully charged but now the light just stays on...

I guess i need a new battery even though it is a new battery. Im thinking of just getting a duracell one or something, maybe they will last longer..
I had one & returned it pretty quick, add to all the above issues that the little display was too hard to read.

Old 05-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Dirty Howie
Team Owner

Received 227 Likes on 179 Posts

Originally Posted by froggy47
I had one & returned it pretty quick, add to all the above issues that the little display was too hard to read.

Interesting ....... I may not be considering this camera any more

DH

Get notified of new replies

To having a problem with my HDgopro camera

Quick Reply: having a problem with my HDgopro camera