Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[FS] 28' Haulmark Edge trailer for sale....

Old 05-05-2010, 04:41 PM
94ZR1#444
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default [FS] 28' Haulmark Edge trailer for sale....

2004 Haulmark Edge, Red in color in excellent condition. The Edge model was the top of the line that year. I have alot of pictures. PM me for pictures. I'm traveling to CA returning Tuesday then off to BG for the ZR-1 Gathering. Limited access to pictures until I get back on Tuesday 17May10.

Located in Durham, NC. Diamond plate floor, white aluminum inside walls/ceiling, Brand new Maxxis "E" tires with less than 200 miles on them. Tire rack that will hold at least five 315's tires. 4' x 8' plywood gear/equipment rack that sits in the rear of the trailer above the car. Generator door. 30A Marine Grade Electrical power cables (2 - 50' lengths). Outside power outlets. Twin 5K axles, not the base 3.5K axles. Roof mounted A/C w/heater. I have all the original paperwork showing each of the options that came on this trailer.

I have all receipts and paperwork.

Not for the timid buyer as it has a "Girls Gone Wild Film Crew" sticker on the rear door.... I'll throw in all my GGW DVD's. "Wow, you really are shaved...."

New was $11.4K w/o the additions since purchase. I want $9000 OBO. I don't need to sell it so don't lowball me with offers that will embarrass you and me.

This trailer is as nice as trailers selling for more than twice my price. It has been well taken care of. 28' is the 'ideal' length, IMO.

Mark in Durham

Last edited by 94ZR1#444; 05-08-2010 at 10:28 PM.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:29 PM
94ZR1#444
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bump ttt...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [FS] 28' Haulmark Edge trailer for sale....