Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Morrison #99 Car

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 12:35 AM
Vette Daddy
Le Mans Master

Received 95 Likes on 45 Posts

Default Morrison #99 Car

Let me start out by saying that I am working a deal on a special ZR1. For that reason alone, I am considering selling my 1990 World Challenge Tommy Morrison #99 car. The #99 car was a third team car for Morrison.

John Heinricy was driving this car when it collided with a Porsche. This ended it's career.

I purchased this car with the intent of restoring it and really like it. The car has been repaired and is ready for paint work. I have purchased a 1990 six speed coupe that actually is a pretty decent car. I drove it all last year. The donor car has everything needed to make the Morrison car come to life once again. This is a piece of GM Corvette racing history and will be awesome in it's Mobil 1 livery. I have patterns for all of the decals used on the car's Mobil 1 sponsorhip as well.

I also have a Challenge VET1806 short block, a set of Dymags for the Morrison car as well as four 315 track tires.

I am gauging interest at the moment and will accept offers > $20k for the whole package.

If interested, please email me for information.

Thanks
Brett
BV1953@aol.com
765-623-6154

The car now has a front bumper and all body panels installed.

DONOR CAR
Old 02-20-2010, 08:51 AM
offshore241
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

WOW !!!!

That is extremly rare car, and a fair price. The Morrison cars hold a special place in the Corvette racing history, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Somebody will jump on this car for that price.

Old 02-28-2010, 01:33 PM
offshore241
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I love this car !! Please don't tell my wife...........

Get notified of new replies

To Morrison #99 Car

Quick Reply: Morrison #99 Car