Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sway bar end links

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 04:13 PM
LEAVINU
Le Mans Master

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Default Sway bar end links

So besides the obvious of less flex with aftermarket links what other benefits will one see upgrading the links from stock? How does it improve the driving experience overall?

Would like to understand the total benefit behind them before I dig further into purchasing a set.

Thanks.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:05 PM
VetteRacer725
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 08-14-2009, 03:11 PM
froggy47
Race Director

Received 194 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by LEAVINU
So besides the obvious of less flex with aftermarket links what other benefits will one see upgrading the links from stock? How does it improve the driving experience overall?

Would like to understand the total benefit behind them before I dig further into purchasing a set.

Thanks.
Good if you want some sway bar end link noise (click/clack) to listen to.

Old 08-14-2009, 03:15 PM
SLandstra_Z06
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LEAVINU

Thanks.
In order to take pre-load off the sway bars when corner balancing the car, you need an adjustable end link. The LG Quiet-Links are an excellent product. No noise in the year I have had them on the car and I track it regularly.

Steve

Get notified of new replies

To Sway bar end links

Quick Reply: Sway bar end links