Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RSD's "Vettezilla" Pfadt Supsension Package

Old 07-31-2009, 02:12 AM
Steve@RSD
Le Mans Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

Default RSD's "Vettezilla" Pfadt Supsension Package

We have combined the three best components to this combo to get your Corvette to the ultimate all around car. Get the best handling Corvette by using the best matched parts for your car for only $2985 shipped to you.
We have combined the Pfadt Coilovers, The Pfadt Street sway bars and the Pfadt Poly bushing kit.
This kit is the answer for those of us that want to drive our cars on and off the track. The Coilovers are adjustable 16 ways and allow for street adjustments and race adjustments and AutoX adjustable.

The Sway bars are stiffer than stock and really hold your car level without that twitchy feel from an over stiff swaybars. You can set the shocks settings firmer for track and AutoX. They are truly perfectly matched for the Pfadt coil-overs and either street or sticky tires.

The Poly Bushing Kit firms up your cars pivot point to keep the suspension geometry correctly aligned so you don't have to have excess Negative camber to keep your tire flatter for better lateral movement.

This is the best kit available for the less than all out race car. $2985 Shipped to you!That is why we put them all together.
Please PM me for questions.
Steve@RSD

Last edited by Steve@RSD; 02-03-2010 at 10:42 AM.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:42 PM
VetteRacer725
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM Sent
Old 07-31-2009, 05:21 PM
Steve@RSD
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '13

Originally Posted by VetteRacer725
PM Sent
PM replied
Old 09-28-2009, 08:26 PM
RichieRichZ06
Supporting Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Supporting the Corvette Community at Abel Chevrolet in Rio Vista, CA 707-374-6317 Ext.123
Received 1,425 Likes on 597 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by Steve@RSD
How about it, wanna go fast? New lower price. We have these in stock and ready to ship for $2985 shipped. PM me,
Steve

I drove Steves C5 with all these goodies on it at an Auto-X a couple weeks ago. In 3 runs, I was only .3 seconds of top time of day. The "Vettezilla" package is awesome. I am also running RSD's full Pfadt package and could not be happier with the prices, customer service and installation.

RICH
Old 10-06-2009, 01:47 AM
Steve@RSD
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '13

Thanks Rich,

Still in stock ready to ship to you for $2985. PM me or visit the website and order online with paypal or credit cards. www.racespecialtydesigns.com/
Steve
Old 02-03-2010, 10:46 AM
Steve@RSD
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '13

Order your "RSD VetteZilla" kit before the 2010 Pfadt prices come out. You can see them here at our website. www.racespecialtydesigns.com/

Come and gettem' $2,985 Shipped

Steve

Get notified of new replies

To RSD's "Vettezilla" Pfadt Supsension Package

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: RSD's "Vettezilla" Pfadt Supsension Package