Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Great BIR Experience 6/1/09!

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 08:55 AM
Ms Eliz
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Great BIR Experience 6/1/09!

Wow! What a rush, 3.1 mile track and the best weather anyone could dream of!

I thoroughly enjoyed the Suburban Corvettes Do Brainerd Event this past Monday the 1st and drove the car home tired, unscathed and grinning ear to ear!

I was in a pinch on Saturday while installing my new harness set up from Impact Racing. Impact sent me bolt in hardware for my harnesses but I specifically needed snap in hardware. I gave Randy a call at DRM and explained my situation...he came through in a big way! He even cut up some harnessess to get me what I needed and THEN GAVE THEM TO ME FOR FREE!

The harnesses really held me in place and helped me enjoy my first on track experience in my Z06, I think without them I'd have been bouncing around the inside of the car like a pinball!

Randy I'm thrilled to see your post about the BIR event and glad that your new race car is working so great for you! When you going back? I can't wait for some more seat time...

I echo the sentiments you express and thank all the folks at Suburban Corvette for making the day possible...needless to say I'M HOOKED and looking for the next day I can go have some more fun at BIR.

Ms Eliz
Old 06-03-2009, 03:43 PM
0Randy@DRM
Former Vendor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Ms Eliz,
It was good to see you up there. It sounds like you are hooked like everyone else there. If you ever need anything let us know, we can fix, or find just about anything. You have a good network of people around you!!! I don't know when I can sneak away again. I'm pretty sure it will be sooner then later.

Randy

Quick Reply: Great BIR Experience 6/1/09!