Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Audio G force meter....

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 09:50 PM
stano
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audio G force meter....

The last time I was at the track a guy had a G-force meter that hooked up to my accy outlet and you tuned your radio station to 98.5 and it would audibly say what my g's were in the turns. Anyone have or know what this is? Is it a good tool to learn with? Didn't think to ask who made it.

Thanks!

Old 05-11-2009, 10:17 PM
Solofast
Melting Slicks

Received 85 Likes on 71 Posts

Sounds like a distraction that you don't need.

Concentrate on the feedback you get from the steering, your butt, the noise of the tires, and you will learn more and have a better feel for what is going on.

You need to learn to "Feel the force Luke"..... This is what seat time is all about...
Old 05-11-2009, 10:28 PM
bobmoore2
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Solofast

Concentrate on the feedback you get from the steering, your butt, the noise of the tires, and you will learn more and have a better feel for what is going on.

You need to learn to "Feel the force Luke"..... This is what seat time is all about...

Love your cliche', "Feel the force Luke". I can't think of a better way to say it in just a few words. It's a little corny, but VERY TRUE.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:50 PM
stano
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Solofast

Get notified of new replies

To Audio G force meter....

Quick Reply: Audio G force meter....