Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Asphalt Ventures March 21-22 VIR

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 10:01 AM
RedLS6
Drifting

Received 1,729 Likes on 783 Posts

Default Asphalt Ventures March 21-22 VIR

Who's in? I'm registered, looking forward to South Course again (it's a fun course if you've never driven it before). AV provides lots of track time in the advanced lapping sessions, plus a novice group as well as the clinic.

https://www.asphaltventures.com/

From AV:
March 21-22 VIR South Course lapping and rEvolution Performance Driver Enhancement clinic WEEKEND. Yes, WEEKEND!! Feedback from the clinic in October was overwhelmingly positive and enthusiastic, so we decided to up the ante a bit. Clinic attendees get two full days of world class coaching by Chuck Hawks. And for $325, that's a STEAL compared to what most race teams pay him. I'm honored that Chuck is willing to work with Asphalt Ventures to bring his brand of coaching to the "masses" if you will. Additionally, we're testing the waters at this event by offering an option to have Scott Leder, Speed Secrets coach, work with clinic and/or lapping attendees to really enhance the weekend (see registration pages for details.) And oh yeah ... clinic attendees may get to experience South Course like never before!!

If all you want is seat time, you'll have it in spades at this event. Lappers have the option of choosing Saturday or Sunday, or both days at a discounted rate. Hour-long sessions will be separated only by the clinic sessions (and sometimes combined with them.)
Old 03-04-2009, 10:39 AM
AU N EGL
Team Owner

Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

Great group.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:54 PM
bgx12
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am in. Looking forward to the first South Course experience. Chuck Hawks is incredible. I am doing his two day clinic. Boot camp for drivers!

Get notified of new replies

To Asphalt Ventures March 21-22 VIR

Quick Reply: Asphalt Ventures March 21-22 VIR