Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

20' enclosed trailer for sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 12:58 PM
spazegun2213
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 20' enclosed trailer for sale

For sale, 2007 Haulmark 20' x 8.5' enclosed trailer, $5500. Hitch takes a 2-5/16" ball. There are four (4) tie-downs (close up, in one photo), two in front and two near the rear door. The wheel wells intrude 6.75" d by 6' w (I forgot to measure the height). It was purchased May 24, 2007 purchased from Hillwood Sales in Gainsville, VA (703-754-4611, salesman Jim Clarke). It has no more than 1,500 miles (closer to 1300, I think) on it, the outside is like new, the inside has a few small scars. I have all the original owners manuals and 2 courtesy keys for the 4' side door. The trailer actually never had a car in it. It was bought to move from Northern Va, to the coast of NC. While I'd love to keep the trailer, now that we are moved, it needs to go. I can deliver just about anywhere in NC (along the coast) or Va and even southern MD for a small additional fee. Right now the trailer is located in Elizabeth City NC.

Disclaimer:
Trailer contents and padlocks shown in photos are *not* included.

If you have any questions you can email me at ross[dot]o[dot]miller[at]gmail[dot]com

Quick Reply: 20' enclosed trailer for sale