Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dec6-7 Huntsville,AL

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 08:29 AM
hemmerman
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Dec6-7 Huntsville,AL

I'd like to thank, Town&Counry Corvette Club,Corvette Atlanta,&Miracle Strip Corvette Club for putting on a Great Low Speed NCCC event. The last in The south east region for this year. "Cold was the four letter word both days" I ran just Sunday. The track provided both tricky cornering skills and hang on to your hat fast, wide open gates and shacains. (excause my poor spelling skills) It took me most of the day to catch up with the rest of the guys. No FTDs for me that's for sure. The Nashville Corvette Club was well represented. Most of our regulars were there, Ron & Deborah Jarral, Metts (Sissy Shift) & Alisha Hardy, Mike & Cindy Dill, Larry Odem, Tim Miner, Dick Yanko, Gary & Frieda Davenport, John McGee. John helped out as corner worker. Just a lot of good fun and fellowship. Everyone have a safe and Blessed Holiday Season.
Lynn Ryder (Not the Sheriff of Huntsville that's for sure)
Old 12-08-2008, 11:44 PM
SouthernSon
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,103 Likes on 717 Posts

I need to get back into that autox with you guys/gals now that I have weekends off for a while. I do miss the fellowship. Lord knows I could use the practice......

Good update, Lynn.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:47 AM
hemmerman
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Huntsville,AL

Arte:
Good to hear from you. I think I can speak for the Nashville Club. We have missed you. Are you coming to our Party Sunday?? Robert Swope is making a great presention. One no one should miss. 2008 NCC year in review. This should be a Must go on every one's calander. Contact Ron Jarrell. Robert went with us to Roebling Road this year. He lost a motor in his car saturday. I let him drive mine Sunday and he got FTD on the last run. Sounds like we got a new hustler. Always seems to happen when you let some one else drive your car. I've had a great year with the Nashville gang. I think I can say we all have enjoyed this sport with all it offers. Great racing events,exciting experiences and good fellowship. A real winnig combination. Lynn Ryder

Last edited by hemmerman; 12-10-2008 at 07:51 AM.
Old 12-11-2008, 06:05 PM
alavette
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The sheriff

Hey Lynn missed you on Sat., I could not make Sunday's event. I had a great time as usual with Martin and gang. I did not need to be there on Sunday anyway, I could not keep the rear wheels on the track Sat, spun the car 3 times, no tires left!!! Hope you and your family have a good and safe holiday season and look forward to seeing you next year.

Dave
Old 12-14-2008, 05:37 PM
SouthernSon
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,103 Likes on 717 Posts

Originally Posted by alavette
..........anyway, I could not keep the rear wheels on the track Sat, spun the car 3 times, no tires left!!! Hope you and your family have a good and safe holiday season and look forward to seeing you next year.

Dave
Dave, please tell me you changed your tires from the BNA event a couple of months ago....if you can call them tires.......

Get notified of new replies

To Dec6-7 Huntsville,AL

Quick Reply: Dec6-7 Huntsville,AL