Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kudos to EBC brakes

Old 12-01-2008, 04:03 PM
burners
Le Mans Master

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran

Default Kudos to EBC brakes

I have to give a thumbs up to customer service at EBC brakes. I bought a set of their yellow stuff (4000 series) rear pads for track and street duty on my GTO. Well, I only put 2 track days and about 10,000 miles on them and one of the pads suddenly failed. It completely de-laminated from the backing plate. All the other pads looked fine other than the expected wear. After a few e-mail exchanges explaining how the pads were used and that a failure like that was clearly a manufacturing defect rather than abuse (it helps to back it up with photos and measurements) they agreed and sent me a new set at no charge. They were very professional and prompt with their responses. I believe I will do more business with their company (if I don't have another failure). I was happy with the pad's performance up to that point. EBC is about the only game in town for performance rear pads for a GTO.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Kudos to EBC brakes