Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone want to take my place for a track day with SVTCobraClub?

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 08:52 PM
PushinTheLimit
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Anyone want to take my place for a track day with SVTCobraClub?

I was planning on running with these guys early this year but it just never did work out that I could. I bought place in the event for $315 to run with the club. But since I plan on just doing autoX only, I need to sell this position to someone that would be willing to use it.

If anyone is interested, I will sell my position for $300. This would probably buy me my race seat that I've been looking to get for some time. They have not posted a 2009 event schedule yet, but they should in the next couple of months. Here is a link to their wesite...

SVTCobraClub forum

If you're interested, just reply here or PM me. Thanks guys.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:59 AM
jstout
Drifting

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Chattanooga Area Events Coordinator

What track, and when. Thanks. Jerry
Old 11-11-2008, 10:14 AM
Z06Fix
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have run with these guys a couple of times. Great group of people and you get tons of track time.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:21 PM
PushinTheLimit
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jstout
What track, and when. Thanks. Jerry
The track that I bought this for was CMP (Carolina Motorsports Park). But they told me that it could be used for any of their open track events that they have which include VIR as well.

They haven't put out a 2009 schedule yet, but they told me it can be used for next year as well no problems.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:34 AM
97coupechuck
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by goldeneagle_10
The track that I bought this for was CMP (Carolina Motorsports Park). But they told me that it could be used for any of their open track events that they have which include VIR as well.

They haven't put out a 2009 schedule yet, but they told me it can be used for next year as well no problems.
Great group, lots of corvette guys from Houston hook up with them when they are close, TWS and Hallett. Dale is the "bomb" when it comes to organizing. Alway plenty of track time AND not oversold where all you have are trains going around the track.

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone want to take my place for a track day with SVTCobraClub?

Quick Reply: Anyone want to take my place for a track day with SVTCobraClub?