Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need Radio to run in NCCC 3ME

Old 11-10-2008, 02:39 PM
Z07coupe
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need Radio to run in NCCC 3ME

I am in need of a cheap radio to fit a 90 Corvette. Broke is fine. In fact broke is best. I won't be wiring it in. I just need to install it to run in 3ME. Please PM me if you have one available.
Old 11-10-2008, 06:03 PM
rasrboy
Melting Slicks

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Z07coupe
I am in need of a cheap radio to fit a 90 Corvette. Broke is fine. In fact broke is best. I won't be wiring it in. I just need to install it to run in 3ME. Please PM me if you have one available.
Been there before with my 87 IIIE car Paul, Just put in any radio per the class rules. It does not have to be a factory radio, just something to fill the hole and make then happy.

Aaron
Old 11-11-2008, 10:05 AM
Z07coupe
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds good to me ! I do have a DB radio/cassette unit sitting here out of a 94 Z-28. Size is close. Bet I can make it fit with some K-Y. Thanks, Aaron. BTW, I'm waiting for the films of the shootout. Any idea what edition of Kit Car Magazine will cover the shootout?

Get notified of new replies

To Need Radio to run in NCCC 3ME

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need Radio to run in NCCC 3ME