Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OT: But I know y'all will want to help

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 11:14 AM
The Spark
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default OT: But I know y'all will want to help

This is OT for this forum but I know y'all are they type that want to support our troops. I've posted this message on other forums to get max exposure. So please bear with me....

A friend of mine started an organization a few years ago called Christmas for OUR Troops. We send Christmas packages to troops serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. Last year we sent over 500 boxes filled with all sorts of goodies.

This year he hopes to send over 1,000 boxes. But we need more names and addresses.

IF YOU KNOW ANY SOLDIERS SERVING IN THESE AREAS PLEASE SEND ME THEIR NAMES AND APO.

We will add them to the list. We will also send some platoon boxes with extra goodies to share with some of the platoons/squads/etc.

We will begin shipping on 12/3 so get those names to me ASAP.
You can either reply here or email me at scott@thespark.us

Old 11-03-2008, 11:11 AM
MungoZ06
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10-'11

Thanks for helping our ServiceMembers and their families.

If you want to know who, how, what to send, you can get servicemember information
http://www.anysoldier.com/

The site has volunteer Soldier "contacts" on the "Where to Send" page. Click through the names and select the one(s) you wish to support. They list what the folks they represent want and need. The site even has a search capability so you can easily identify what the troops need most.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:28 AM
The Spark
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks MungoZ06.

Great site.

Get notified of new replies

To OT: But I know y'all will want to help

Quick Reply: OT: But I know y'all will want to help