Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEW! Ron Fellows Performance Driving School

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 01:55 PM
socalspringmountain
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 418 Likes on 186 Posts

Default NEW! Ron Fellows Performance Driving School

Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch (Pahrump, NV) is proud to announce our affiliation with Corvette racing legend Ron Fellows to present our new Ron Fellows Performance Driving School, featuring Corvette driving programs, set to debut this month.

In the world of auto racing, Ron Fellows' name is synonymous with Corvette. He's been a leading part of Corvette Racing since the program began more than 10 years ago. And over the years he has been the team's most successful driver - 26 American Le Mans Series wins, three-times ALMS GT1 champion, two-times GT1 winner at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, and overall winner of the Rolex 24 at Daytona. Fellows' impressive list of awards, combined with his unprecedented four consecutive ALMS most Popular Driver Awards, are all reasons for Spring Mountain to consider this new alliance a "jewel in its crown."

The goal of this partnership is to provide the most highly-regarded and comprehensive driving school curriculum available in the motorsports world. The new Ron Fellows Performance Driving School will offer a wide range of driving programs guaranteed to provide an adrenaline-packed track experience for our students. Curriculums include 1-, 2- and 3-day Corvette Programs, a newly-released ZR1 Program, and an SCCA License Recommendation Program.

"We are thrilled to be working with Ron Fellows to present the new Ron Fellows Performance Driving School and believe that our students will leave this experience with a greater and safer understanding of how to handle a vehicle of this caliber," said Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch co-owner, John Morris. "Our highly-rated Spring Mountain Advanced Driving School, which is already considered one of the nation's premier driving schools, will be greatly enhanced by Ron's expertise from his highly successful racing career, resulting in an unmatched Corvette experience for our valued customers."

Ron Fellows participated in the on-track development of the Corvette ZR1, America's Supercar, and will be instrumental in facilitating the delivery of several ZR1's to Spring Mountain for the new owners of this amazing new vehicle.

"I'm really excited about this new venture with Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch and am very impressed with the commitment of the owners in creating a state-of-the-art performance driving facility for their students," said Ron Fellows. "My passion for Corvettes equals my passion for driving. Together with a great team of instructors at the Spring Mountain Advanced Driving School, we will present an incredibly strong curriculum that provides an educational and fun driving experience with lasting benefits for anyone who attends."

Call us TOLL FREE at 800.391.6891 or contact us for more information about the Ron Fellows Performance Driving school.

The Official Performance Driving School Of Corvette
www.racespringmountain.com
victor@racespringmountain.com
800-391-6891

Old 10-17-2008, 01:17 AM
the blur
Melting Slicks

Received 119 Likes on 87 Posts

That's certainly an upgrade from Dave
Old 10-20-2008, 05:25 PM
ken-rx
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So now the Advanced -2 day course is even more advanced?
Old 10-20-2008, 09:20 PM
socalspringmountain

Originally Posted by the blur
That's certainly an upgrade from Dave
Dave's not smiling... as usual, but I'm rolling, HAHA
Old 10-20-2008, 10:34 PM
steponc
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

What about "Hector" I mean Victor?
Old 10-21-2008, 12:40 AM
sperkins
Le Mans Master

Received 44 Likes on 35 Posts

I doubt I could afford the Ron Fellows version, but this event looks like a blast!

http://www.springmountainmotorsports...te-track-days/

Hmmm...I do have extended family out west.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:10 AM
socalspringmountain

Originally Posted by ken-rx
So now the Advanced -2 day course is even more advanced?
There will be some changes to the programs through the year. We are always trying to develope new exercises to keep the program progressing.

Jordan
Old 10-22-2008, 07:31 PM
socalspringmountain

Default Prices are the same, for now

Originally Posted by Stan Donit
I doubt I could afford the Ron Fellows version, but this event looks like a blast!

http://www.springmountainmotorsports...te-track-days/

Hmmm...I do have extended family out west.
Just so you know, our prices have not changed yet, due to the introduction of Ron Fellows to the school. I cannot guarantee this will last forever. If your thinking about booking, now is a great time.

Get notified of new replies

To NEW! Ron Fellows Performance Driving School

Quick Reply: NEW! Ron Fellows Performance Driving School