Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Eibach Springs, Dominate the Track, Rule the Street.

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 01:11 PM
bowmanized
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Eibach Springs, Dominate the Track, Rule the Street.

Eibach: The Will To Win

Eibach suspension springs and components are engineered to meet the extreme requirements of racing, from the 245-mph Mulsanne straight of Le Mans to the fender-to-fender combat of the Daytona Motor Speedway.

The chassis of a street vehicle is designed to be built at a minimum cost, and suited for an "average driver". We enthusiasts, however, are anything but average. We know what we want from a vehicle. We want immediate response, reduced body roll, increased stability and enhanced cornering ability. And we want the look that comes with those characteristics---a lower, more muscular, more athletic stance.

The special skills of Eibach engineers are in the tuning of the individual components (springs, dampers and stabilizers) to achieve the best possible harmony between the driver, the automobile and the road. As a driver you immediately feel more direct handling and greater predictability. Nose dive under braking is reduced, as well as excessive body roll in hard cornering. In any performance driving situation, tracking stability--and driver confidence--is greatly enhanced. Lowering your vehicle has one more additional benefit that we learned from all the race teams we work with and independent testing: reduced wind resistance. This allows for higher top speeds on the race track and better fuel efficiency on the street! See for yourself: check out how the average car or truck can be transformed with the installation of an Eibach suspension system.

Eibach regards Motorsports as the ideal proving ground. The experience we gain at the highest levels of racing is directly converted into the development of the highest-grade chassis components on the planet. And the enthusiasm created by the challenges of motorsports drives us to ever-higher performance---performance that you will enjoy every time you drive.

Authorized Dealer of Eibach Springs.

Please feel free to contact me for Eibach springs on any coilovers.

Moton, Penske, LG, Pfadt and obviously the Callaway Eibachs all accept Eibach springs. If you'd like to change your configuration on the coilovers please contact me. Some people want a soft rear to get off the corner and others want a more balanced setup to help you during corner entry and carrying the speed through the corner.

Some of you may have picked too large or too small of sways and need the spring rates adjusted accordingly. It's much less expensive to change the springs than any other piece of the suspension.
Old 10-12-2008, 05:53 PM
bowmanized
Melting Slicks

Almost 100% of Forumula 1, Top NASCAR Teams, Jimmy Johnson Hendrick Motorsports

Plus TEAM PENSKE uses Eibach Springs

http://eibach.com/eibach/news/img/F1championlist06.pdf
Old 10-23-2008, 01:21 PM
bowmanized
Melting Slicks

Please PM me for Springs, Coilovers, Sway Bars, and Bushings
Old 10-23-2008, 03:06 PM
Tintin
Cartoon Character
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tintin used Eibach springs to win the T1 championship in SF region SCCA on a Mustang in the innaugural year.. They are inexpensive and really good. I had them on Camaros for open road racing and on street cars too. I also used them to win 3 and come second in 3 Nasa enduros one season. Excellent product
Old 10-24-2008, 01:51 PM
bowmanized
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Tintin
Tintin used Eibach springs to win the T1 championship in SF region SCCA on a Mustang in the innaugural year.. They are inexpensive and really good. I had them on Camaros for open road racing and on street cars too. I also used them to win 3 and come second in 3 Nasa enduros one season. Excellent product
Nice,

I love the Callaway Eibach Coilovers. Double Adjustable Remote Resevoir Coilovers for $2500? That's a tremendous value. And with Callaway engineers working on the testing and dampening characteristics it's a no brainer.

Get notified of new replies

To Eibach Springs, Dominate the Track, Rule the Street.

Quick Reply: Eibach Springs, Dominate the Track, Rule the Street.