Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Carbon fiber hood for sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 11:45 AM
DALE C
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Carbon fiber hood for sale

I am selling the carbon fiber hood off my car, I need an extractor hood. It is a VIS OEM style hood. It bolts to the stock hinges and latches. The hood is in very good shape it does have a couple small spots in the clear coat but you really have to look for them to even notice. It does have 2 holes drilled in the front with nice (small) aluminum plates for Zues fasteners I added them to keep the front of the hood from lifting at high speeds.
I would prefer a local sale or I can bring it to putnam on the 1st. I can ship it but it would be after my new hood gets here so I can reuse the shipping crate.
Send me an email address if you want pics. It is the hood on my car in my profile.

$450 plus shipping

Thanks, Dale
Old 09-25-2008, 04:12 PM
WBHighwind
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pictures?
Old 09-25-2008, 10:03 PM
WNeal
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 10 Likes on 2 Posts
Cruise-In Veteran VII
Cruise-In Veteran VIII
"Slower Azz Dog"
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09

Originally Posted by DALE C
I am selling the carbon fiber hood off my car, I need an extractor hood. It is a VIS OEM style hood. It bolts to the stock hinges and latches. The hood is in very good shape it does have a couple small spots in the clear coat but you really have to look for them to even notice. It does have 2 holes drilled in the front with nice (small) aluminum plates for Zues fasteners I added them to keep the front of the hood from lifting at high speeds.
I would prefer a local sale or I can bring it to putnam on the 1st. I can ship it but it would be after my new hood gets here so I can reuse the shipping crate.
Send me an email address if you want pics. It is the hood on my car in my profile.

$450 plus shipping

Thanks, Dale
If it is the hood that allows you to drive like you do, $450.00 is NOT enough

Gook luck on selling the hood.

Get notified of new replies

To Carbon fiber hood for sale

Quick Reply: Carbon fiber hood for sale