Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who Wants Me To Build Them A Screened Fresh Air Mod License Plate Cover for them????

Old 10-18-2007, 05:32 PM
Bob's 01slpss
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who Wants Me To Build Them A Screened Fresh Air Mod License Plate Cover for them????

Who wants me to build them a Screened Z06 Fresh Air Mod License Plate Cover for them???

Take a look at the one I built and put on my own Corvette C5 Z06, Identical Screen Used on the Z06 From The Factory !!!

You send me your front plate cover and I will turn it into a Screened Fresh Air Mod Plate Cover..I have the templates to make this and the proper exact identical screen that is in the Z06 Front grilles !!

To Buy this Mod Already Done From an Aftermarket Company would cost you Over $200!!!!

I will provide the labor, materials, and return shipping for $65.00 , turn around time is a couple days from the time I receive it from you!!!

All you have to send me is $65 and your license plate cover from your Corvette C5 or Z06 and thats it !!!

I accept paypal, money orders or cashiers checks...

If interested get back to me and let me know
Thanks, Bob Jr
Old 10-18-2007, 05:48 PM
Umrswimr
Team Owner

Location: Overwhelmed as one would be, placed in my position.... DFW, TX
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05

Originally Posted by Bob's 01slpss
Who wants me to build them a Screened Z06 Fresh Air Mod License Plate Cover for them???

Take a look at the one I built and put on my own Corvette C5 Z06, Identical Screen Used on the Z06 From The Factory !!!

You send me your front plate cover and I will turn it into a Screened Fresh Air Mod Plate Cover..I have the templates to make this and the proper exact identical screen that is in the Z06 Front grilles !!

To Buy this Mod Already Done From an Aftermarket Company would cost you Over $200!!!!

I will provide the labor, materials, and return shipping for $65.00 , turn around time is a couple days from the time I receive it from you!!!

All you have to send me is $65 and your license plate cover from your Corvette C5 or Z06 and thats it !!!

I accept paypal, money orders or cashiers checks...

If interested get back to me and let me know
Thanks, Bob Jr
You know... I just happen to have a beat up Pewter front plate that I replaced aftre hitting a road gator.... And right behind that would be my Halltech TRAP.

This is mighty tempting!
Old 10-18-2007, 06:50 PM
Bob's 01slpss
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sold out, Have no more material for any more plates
Old 12-09-2007, 08:57 AM
American Hydrocarbon

I'm ready. My front filler plate just came back after being finished in blue carbon fiber. Where do I send it? When do you want payment? Paypal ok?

Get notified of new replies

To Who Wants Me To Build Them A Screened Fresh Air Mod License Plate Cover for them????

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Who Wants Me To Build Them A Screened Fresh Air Mod License Plate Cover for them????