Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Trackmasters @ T-hill and Sears Point

Old 09-12-2007, 01:18 PM
0C5stein
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Trackmasters @ T-hill and Sears Point

Trackmasters has a NEW TRACK EVENT!!! And only 10 days to fill it!

They just picked-up Friday, Sept 21st at Infineon Raceway! However, this is happening the same day as their already scheduled event at Thunderhill. They've decided to hang it all out and run both events!!

Needless to say, "Drivers Needed!" Please sign up and help spread the word wide and far between friends and the forums you may frequent. There are less than 10 days to fill these events! Check out the details, check your calenders, cancel the other plans you have, and attend one of these 2 events!!

The format for the two events are as follows:

Sept 21 - Thunderhill
This event was 4 run groups - Now it will be 3 run groups! (Advanced, Intermediate, and Novice) For those of you who choose to attend this event, the 3 group format will provide even more track time for each of you throughout the day!
Cost: $240
Includes continental breakfast and catered lunch.

Sept 21 - Infineon Raceway- NEW!!
Most likely 4 run groups(possibly 3 if the event doesn't fill to capacity) with one being an Advanced Racer run group for those who are really fast, and/or those who need practice prior to the NASA race weekend immediately following this event. The other run groups may be Mixed, High, and Low Intermediate. At this time we are NOT planning on a Novice run group. However, we will take registrations for Novice just in case we have to quickly open a Novice run group to fill the event.
Cost: $300 (this week, then $320 starting Monday, Sept 17th)

As mentioned above, this event is just around the corner and we need drivers to sign-up and secure their slot with a payment immediately! They've pulled this off several times before with your help, and that's why they continue to get these short notice cancellations from Infineon.

Go to www.trackmasters-racing.com to register.

Beyond September they have events in October, November, and then Laguna in December.

October 12th - Thunderhill
This event will be run in the reverse direction and over the bypass at turn 5. This is a very fun orientation and is also the route that will be raced by NASA that weekend. If you haven't driven T-Hill in this direction, you should check it out at least once!
Cost: $240

November 9/10 - Thunderhill
Season Closer for T-Hill in 2007. Typical event, normal direction, BBQ in the paddock on Friday night, and a good time for all drivers who attend!
Cost: $240 for one day, $432 for both days.

December 6/7 - Laguna Seca
This is Trackmasters final event of the year and will be conducted with the Sacramento Valley Region Porsche Club. Thursday the 6th is a TMR day, and the 7th is a PCA date. Please note that if you plan to run on the 7th, the PCA rules for passing and passengers will apply. Specifically, no passengers are allowed unless they are an instructor, and passing is by 'point by' only. The TMR day will be run with normal TMR passing and passenger rules.
Cost: $300 for one day, $540 for both days.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:40 PM
StArrow68
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks for the info, wish I could attend. Sad to say I'm over budget
for this year and too many dates already committed. I will probably
drop by at Sears Point on the 21st since I can usually catch a ride, I'd
like to get another look at the line and visual cues before the weekend.
Randy
Old 09-12-2007, 06:50 PM
Racin Z06
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I'm already signed up for Thunder Hill on that day. I bet I could run Thunder Hill in the morning and get my azz to Sears Point for the afternoon

Dave
Old 09-12-2007, 07:57 PM
0C5stein
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Racin Z06
I'm already signed up for Thunder Hill on that day. I bet I could run Thunder Hill in the morning and get my azz to Sears Point for the afternoon

Dave
Heck Dave, your Z is pretty fast, I'll bet with 4 run groups at each event, that if Doug organizes the schedule correctly, that you can run your session at TH, then jamb down Hwy 5 to 505 to 80, run at Sears Point, then reverse the process. You should have about 30 minutes to get from one to the other... ...let's see, it is about 100 miles apart ... ... 1/2 hour... ... that means you only need to average 200mph to pull that one off.

Get notified of new replies

To Trackmasters @ T-hill and Sears Point

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Trackmasters @ T-hill and Sears Point