Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Open Track Day Sat, Sept 29 at Calabogie in Canada

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 10:21 AM
bb69
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Open Track Day Sat, Sept 29 at Calabogie in Canada

I have posted this in the Events forum, but I am also hoping the racing guys will be interested. Calabogie has received good reviews, and we are looking forward to trying another track. Let me know if you have questions.

We are hosting an open track day at Calabogie Motorsports Park in Canada (near Ottawa). For this day, we will be using the east track. Calabogie is a new track, designed specifically for clubs and open track days. For anyone that has not been to a 3 ***** event, we use 4 run groups separated by driver and vehicle ability. Run sessions last about 15 minutes. There will be an instruction session in the morning, and instructors will be available during the day. Lunch will be provided, as well as Gatorade and water throughout the day. The cost for the event is $175. Registration is via our website www.3ballsracing.com. If you have questions, please ask me. We have 45 spaces available right now, and we need to sell a fair amount more spots to keep the event going.

Thanks
Ken
Old 09-07-2007, 05:35 PM
asp04
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thumbs up for 3balls' event

I just ran an event with these guys at Gingerman this labor day weekend. I thought it was quite the value. 140.00 for that event, and they had so much pizza that nobody did without. Seat time was good, I had 6 sessions and left early. Sessions could have been a little longer, but was o.k. They started on time, and kept cars on the track. What more could you ask for.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:00 PM
Miaugi
Le Mans Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by bb69
I have posted this in the Events forum, but I am also hoping the racing guys will be interested. Calabogie has received good reviews, and we are looking forward to trying another track. Let me know if you have questions.

We are hosting an open track day at Calabogie Motorsports Park in Canada (near Ottawa). For this day, we will be using the east track. Calabogie is a new track, designed specifically for clubs and open track days. For anyone that has not been to a 3 ***** event, we use 4 run groups separated by driver and vehicle ability. Run sessions last about 15 minutes. There will be an instruction session in the morning, and instructors will be available during the day. Lunch will be provided, as well as Gatorade and water throughout the day. The cost for the event is $175. Registration is via our website www.3ballsracing.com. If you have questions, please ask me. We have 45 spaces available right now, and we need to sell a fair amount more spots to keep the event going.

Thanks
Ken

Ken:

I have run at Calabogie several times (full track) and I might be interested in this event but I have some questions. I will e-mail you my contact numbers if you can please give me call.

Thx
Old 09-07-2007, 08:37 PM
bb69
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Miaugi
Ken:

I have run at Calabogie several times (full track) and I might be interested in this event but I have some questions. I will e-mail you my contact numbers if you can please give me call.

Thx
No problem. I will do my best to answer all your questions.

Ken

Get notified of new replies

To Open Track Day Sat, Sept 29 at Calabogie in Canada

Quick Reply: Open Track Day Sat, Sept 29 at Calabogie in Canada