Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB Sparco Competition Seats

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 12:00 PM
SDF
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Default WTB Sparco Competition Seats

Hey Guys/Gals,
I know this is a long shot, but why not ask? I am looking for two Sparco competition seats (Black) that someone might be interested in selling. I have been looking at the 2000 series with the aluminum side mounts. I have looked on several web sites for prices and they are all coming in around $730 each for new ones. Anybody know of a web-site or a supplier with better prices? Thanks for any help that may be provided!

Thanks,
Scott
Old 07-22-2007, 12:11 PM
AU N EGL
Team Owner

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts

Have you sat in one yet? IMHO Seats are like Helmets, dont buy it on brand name. try it on or sit in it first.

You will find that some seats fit your body better then others, just like helmets.
Old 07-22-2007, 12:18 PM
SDF
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I totally agree with the statement regarding fitment. I always had my racecar seats custom built. Regarding the Sparco seats, there are no local dealers that I know of. If I buy new and they don't fit, shipping costs and they go right back! Thanks for the advice!

Scott

Get notified of new replies

To WTB Sparco Competition Seats

Quick Reply: WTB Sparco Competition Seats