Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ALMS at LRP

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 04:57 PM
Kanmer
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cruise-In VI Veteran

Default ALMS at LRP

We are thinking of dragging my car up behind the motorhome after the NCM event at VIR. The race is on 7/6-7/7. Anyone going to the Corvette Corral? Anyone that lives in the area ever been to this event? Is it worth it? I would love to get to an ALMS race this year and this seems my best oppotunity. BTW, you will know my car due to the fact that my lic plate is my screen name. Stop in and say hi if we make it up there.

Bob

Last edited by Kanmer; 06-23-2007 at 05:01 PM.
Old 06-23-2007, 07:33 PM
John Wiz
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We'll be up there for the race.. We were up there two years ago,, and it wasn't too bad of an event.. Track isn't very long, but there are a few good vantage points...
Old 06-23-2007, 09:11 PM
rasrboy
Melting Slicks

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Stop by the grey Kumho semi and say hi and get a T-Shirt from me if you like.

Aaron Quine
Kumho Tire (Motorsports Division)
Old 06-25-2007, 08:43 AM
rocsvette
Pro

Received 164 Likes on 94 Posts

Originally Posted by Kanmer
We are thinking of dragging my car up behind the motorhome after the NCM event at VIR. The race is on 7/6-7/7. Anyone going to the Corvette Corral? Anyone that lives in the area ever been to this event? Is it worth it? I would love to get to an ALMS race this year and this seems my best oppotunity. BTW, you will know my car due to the fact that my lic plate is my screen name. Stop in and say hi if we make it up there.

Bob
I won't be there but it's a nice area to visit although short on infrastructure (read motels/food). camping is good because the line to get in on race day is huge due to small back country roads are the only access. Best place to watch the largest amount of action is on the hill overlooking turns 1-4 (from the Big Bend into the Esses.

Get notified of new replies

To ALMS at LRP

Quick Reply: ALMS at LRP