Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Raptor Shift Lights - Free ship! Buy before price hike!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 11:30 AM
Cajundude
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Cruise-In 7-8-9-10 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12

Default Raptor Shift Lights - Free ship! Buy before price hike!!!!!

Raptor will be having a price hike at the end of the month. They are long overdue for one and it really is an excellent product!!!!! I am somewhat low on inventory but am about to place another stocking order so if you want one shipped to you for free and don't mind waiting a few days, order one from the website here and I'll get it in on the stocking order. I usually always have these on hand but wanted to give ya'll the inside info on the price increase coming.

Right now I have the following on hand:

Black housing, yellow LEDs - Sold out
Black housing, red LEDs - Sold out
Silver housing, red LEDs - Sold out
Chrome housing, red LEDs

Other color combos available! Just lemme know!

Available in four LED colors. Seven ultra-bright LEDs visible in direct sunlight. The brightest color will be the blue, followed by the red, then the yellow, then the green. I run the yellow in my car and it is just fine. Of course, I am a little biased to the yellow color.

Simply turn the two rotary RPM switches for the desired setting, select the cylinder setting to match your vehicle and cycle the power. The new settings are then stored in memory.

Dimensions: 3.125" x 0.75" - Due to their size you can virtually mount these lights anywhere! Here is a pic of mine that I have on a semi flush mount:

Each kit comes with two different style mounting brackets, a colored lens cover for night driving (same color as LEDs), a black lens cover for concealing all light, a clear lens cover, a ten foot cable and shift light operating instructions.

Place your order here. Of course, you can always call me as well. The new shop number is 281-464-2800.

Please email me at sales@gulfcoastperformance.com for international shipping quote.

Corvette Installations Instructions Here!!!!

Thanks! Jason

Last edited by Cajundude; 06-18-2007 at 07:53 PM.

Quick Reply: Raptor Shift Lights - Free ship! Buy before price hike!!!!!