Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hans/R3 Group buy> LAST CHANCE

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 02:29 PM
JDIllon
Melting Slicks

Received 297 Likes on 78 Posts

Default Hans/R3 Group buy> LAST CHANCE

Group Buy On R3 and Hans Device
LAST CHANCE > The dealer has extended the the Group Buy deal thru Sat. June 16th. Because I have been getting a lot of new calls. If you have not taken advantage of this deal and want in. call or E-mail me at
jfdillon@bellsouth.net or call me at 772 528 0669 and I will sent you the info. The deal includes the full line of Hans Devices and the R3. JD
NOTE: We have more than the 10 and all of the prices are firm.
Old 06-12-2007, 02:33 PM
94ZR1#444
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JDIllon
Group Buy On R3 and Hans Device
LAST CHANCE > The dealer has extended the the Group Buy deal thru Sat. June 16th. Because I have been getting a lot of new calls. If you have not taken advantage of this deal and want in. call or E-mail me at
jfdillon@bellsouth.net or call me at 772 528 0669 and I will sent you the info. The deal includes the full line of Hans Devices and the R3. JD
NOTE: We have more than the 10 and all of the prices are firm.
I never did see the price on a R3 in the previous threads. How much will the R3's be?
Old 06-12-2007, 02:39 PM
JDIllon
Melting Slicks

Received 297 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by 94ZR1#444
I never did see the price on a R3 in the previous threads. How much will the R3's be?
I can not put prices or the details on the forum. Please E-mail or call me for the info. Thanks for the interest. JD I have seant you a PM

Get notified of new replies

To Hans/R3 Group buy> LAST CHANCE

Quick Reply: Hans/R3 Group buy> LAST CHANCE