Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I had a great time at BIR

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 05:50 PM
0Randy@DRM
Former Vendor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Default I had a great time at BIR

I haven't been up there in a couple of years, due to my back yard project, and too busy at work. It was great to see some of the forum members and the other great people with Suburban Corvettes of Minnesota.

Ron your new Z is looking pretty good. I love seeing cone marks on nice new cars

Andy, the best drag racer in the world Took ftd in the slow speed and I think the hig speed as well.

AJ I hope everything is ok at the home. I would have loved to see your car at the fun drags

Jim, I'm glad you had some fun with the coilovers and brake parts.

wdo-mkr, nothing better then a ZR1 past 7000 rpms

AJ's buddy, sorry I forgot your name Throw away 4 to make 5 a little easier!!! Give me a call if you would like some more info on this, I had a Wendys triple in my hand-mouth.

The new track owners are doing some work to make the track safer. The trees by two have been pushed way back. So for the guys that didn't come up because of that, can't use that excuss anymore!!!

Thanks to the kids at Kart Kountry!!! Doug, Jordan, Erik and I popped four tyres in under 15 minutes. Three due to stress, and one because I t-bonned Jordan at the end of the straight

Here it is Monday, I'm sicker then a dog. The hotel had Lilac bushes all around it, I couldn't even open my eyes this AM. SO I stayed in bed all day, well until now.

Randy
PS I will be back in the office on tuesday, 6-5-07
Old 06-04-2007, 06:22 PM
MUKAK
Race Director

Received 34 Likes on 34 Posts

Old 06-04-2007, 08:55 PM
MNCrystalRed2011
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wasn't able to make that Suburban practice day, but I'll but up there next Monday and Tuesday with the Glacier Lakes Quatrro Club. Can't wait, I always look forward to getting up there every year. I may try and get to the August practice day.

Get notified of new replies

To I had a great time at BIR

Quick Reply: I had a great time at BIR