Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spring Mountain Driving School Discount

Old 05-04-2007, 02:41 PM
Janet Curran
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08

Default Spring Mountain Driving School Discount

Spring Mountain Driving School Discount
Welcome to Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch. Home of Spring Mountain Advanced Driving School...the ONLY place in the nation where you can drive C5 Z06, C6 Z51 AND C6 Z06 Corvettes!

Located approximately 50 miles west of Las Vegas, Nevada, the Spring Mountain Advanced Driving School uses our own SCCA approved road course for the Level One, Level Two and One Day group programs as well as our Corporate Team Building programs. In this highly recognized school, the student will drive only Corvettes (except during the skid car portion of the class). Our Level Two program will build your skills further with even more intense exercises and lots of track time!

The Spring Mountain Advanced Driving School class will qualify as the first half of your SCCA Club Racing licensing requirements.

Corvette Forum members will receive a $150 discount on either our regular 3 Day Level 1 or 2 Day Level 2 program. Just ask for your discount using code #CF07

Janet Curran
www.racespringmountain.com

Last edited by Janet Curran; 05-04-2007 at 03:22 PM.
Old 05-04-2007, 09:06 PM
larryfs
Safety Car

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

I'm looking forward to it
Old 05-11-2007, 12:22 AM
JJMURFS
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did Level 1 last November, and had a GREAT time!!!! I'm soooo glad I went there first before I tried any other HPDE. Now I'm thinking about taking Level two and was just saying I should GO (and now I can save some money).

THANKS Janet

Get notified of new replies

To Spring Mountain Driving School Discount

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Spring Mountain Driving School Discount