Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Entry level race seats

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 09:40 AM
jwt1603
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 196 Likes on 132 Posts

Default Entry level race seats

Where's the best place to buy entry level seats? I need to find seats that have the most adjustment possible. I can't use a fixed mount or fixed back. The wife drives too and she's a lot smaller than me so I need to be able to move the seat forward and up.

We do mostly auto-x with 2 or 3 high speed events a year so I don't need $1,000 seats.

Are the seats from Jeg's any good? They have a seat that adjusts both fore and aft and also tilts the base up and forward.
Old 05-02-2007, 10:07 AM
ltborg
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i am thinking about getting the kirky intermediate road race seats. they retail new for something like 300 or 350 which is a lot better than the normal 600+. ive sat in them and they are pretty nice, problem is, im not sure how to set them up to be adjustable. lots of people also say that supporting the back is necessary and that makes adjustability even harder.
Old 05-02-2007, 11:52 AM
yakisoba
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a pair of Corbeau Forza II seats for sale. They are blue. Pics are in my gallery on this site. They have not been mounted in a car, and do not have rails. Rails are purchased from Corbeau, and are adjustable (sliders) so you and your wife can drive. PM me for pricing, but I can guarantee it'll be good. I want rid of these, and they are good entry level seats. Thanks for your time.
Old 05-02-2007, 12:31 PM
jwt1603
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 196 Likes on 132 Posts

Thanks but I would need the regular Forsa seats, not the wide version.

Get notified of new replies

To Entry level race seats

Quick Reply: Entry level race seats