Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

T1 end link sizes

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 05:44 AM
jdonnelly
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default T1 end link sizes

It is time to replace the end links on the T1 bars on my C5. I would like to "upgrade" to a better link than the GM set. Any suggestions? Also what are the sizes and do I need 4 right threads and 4 left threads?

Thanks
Jeff
Old 04-25-2007, 08:55 AM
wtknght1
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know a lot of folks that get theirs from Vette Brake Products (or something along those lines), but I have no idea of the sizes. I'm pretty sure you just tell them to give you the adjustable end links to fit the C5 T1 sway bar.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:06 AM
cendres
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LG Motorsports has replacements. The nice thing about them is that they completely eliminate any rattling. Very nice.
Old 04-25-2007, 01:33 PM
vms4evr
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the ones from Vette Brakes. Can't beat the price. About $100/set. The movement is very smooth. They do rattle though. Then again I kept on getting told that if I installed them right with no preload on the bar then they would rattle.
Old 04-25-2007, 03:14 PM
davidfarmer
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 711 Likes on 492 Posts

Just standard 1/2" heims. VetteBrakes and T1 are the same...my last set of GM T1 ends actually were in Vettebrakes packaging.

Bad news is, standard race heims aren't really any cheaper than getting them from Vettebrakes, and theirs comes with the rights bolts and spacers.

btw, for some reason, they use reverse thread heims. You don't need to do that, just make sure your female and male heims are the same.

Get notified of new replies

To T1 end link sizes

Quick Reply: T1 end link sizes