Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SCCA Nat. Tour Cost?

Old 07-27-2006, 06:17 PM
rickkym
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SCCA Nat. Tour Cost?

Does anyone know how much it costs to run in the SOLO National Tour? I know you need an SCCA membership, rules book, and a bunch of stickers. I think the rules book is $10.00, but do they sell a 'week-long' memebership there? And I assume you can get the rules book and stickers at the event?

I'm thinking about going to the Packwood event next month. Anyone else going to be there?

Thanks!!
Old 07-27-2006, 08:22 PM
LehmanZ06
Pro

$ 5000 one time membership fee

$ 2500 National Tour Waiver

$ 200 rule book

Running the event priceless, but bring an extra $ 20 , to the site as they only have pay toilets.

--------------------------------------------------------

Seriously, I think annual membership is like $ 75, a rule book is like $20, but if you bring some naked pictures of your wife or girlfriend, or even your ex-fiance who dumped you----hell the pictures of the chick don't even have to be totally nude. Topless is probably acceptable. Anyway what I mean is that maybe someone can spot you the book, if not it's like $20.

But join the SCCA, as some local events give you a discount for membership, you get a subscripton to "SPORTSCAR" (not the greatest mag)-----but unless you are a member of the local club putting on the event, then I believe you have to join to run the event.

Skip the hooker and use your hand for the night, bingo---membership money.

Good Luck
Tell them David "Go Team ! Itchy *****" sent you.
Old 07-27-2006, 11:46 PM
provette67
Le Mans Master

Received 705 Likes on 383 Posts

Originally Posted by LehmanZ06
$ 5000 one time membership fee

$ 2500 National Tour Waiver

$ 200 rule book

Running the event priceless, but bring an extra $ 20 , to the site as they only have pay toilets.

--------------------------------------------------------

Seriously, I think annual membership is like $ 75, a rule book is like $20, but if you bring some naked pictures of your wife or girlfriend, or even your ex-fiance who dumped you----hell the pictures of the chick don't even have to be totally nude. Topless is probably acceptable. Anyway what I mean is that maybe someone can spot you the book, if not it's like $20.

But join the SCCA, as some local events give you a discount for membership, you get a subscripton to "SPORTSCAR" (not the greatest mag)-----but unless you are a member of the local club putting on the event, then I believe you have to join to run the event.

Skip the hooker and use your hand for the night, bingo---membership money.

Good Luck
Tell them David "Go Team ! Itchy *****" sent you.
Dave,
I have never met you but I read your posts here on the Forum and you should post more often,I mean when you have time between scratching your ITCHY *****
Old 07-28-2006, 01:06 PM
Cashmo
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://scca.com/Join/Index.asp has membership info. Clicking on Individual Membership allows you to join online.

http://www.scca.com/_Filelibrary/File/2006TourEntry.pdf has the entry form or you can enter online from scca.com. Note, you're much better off pre-registering.

Jeff
Old 07-28-2006, 03:23 PM
tigerdrvr
Pro

Actually, the costs are much higher, because, once you've run a Tour, you'll find yourself in Topeka in September, running Nationals, too!
Old 07-28-2006, 09:24 PM
LehmanZ06
Pro

Not to mention the "lap dance" budget at Baby Dolls---just ask Darrin
Old 07-28-2006, 11:06 PM
tigerdrvr
Pro

Originally Posted by LehmanZ06
Not to mention the "lap dance" budget at Baby Dolls---just ask Darrin
Heck, David, compared to lots of places, those Topeka babes are cheap...hold on, I don't think that sounds quite right...they represent more bang for the buck?...no, I don't think that's gonna work, either...oh well, I'll just have to agree with your comment...

Get notified of new replies

To SCCA Nat. Tour Cost?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SCCA Nat. Tour Cost?