Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spring Mountain Driving School Discount

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 01:11 PM
Janet Curran
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08

Default Spring Mountain Driving School Discount

Welcome to Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch. Home of Spring Mountain Advanced Driving School...the ONLY place in the nation where you can put in over 300 miles in C5 Z06, C6 Z51 AND C6 Z06 Corvettes!

Located approximately 50 miles west of Las Vegas, Nevada, the Spring Mountain Advanced Driving School uses our own SCCA approved road course for the Level One, Level Two and One Day group programs as well as our Corporate Team Building programs. In this highly recognized school, the student will drive only Corvettes (except during the skid car portion of the class) and log over 300 miles in the Level One program. Our Level Two program will build your skills further with even more intense exercises and nearly 300 miles of track time!

The Spring Mountain Advanced Driving School class will qualify as the first half of your SCCA Club Racing licensing requirements.

Corvette Forum members will receive a $150 discount on either our 3 Day Level 1 or 2 Day Level 2 program. Just ask for your discount using code #CF07

Janet Curran
www.racespringmountain.com
Old 07-17-2006, 02:32 PM
yellow01
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Cool!

Any discount on the Radical class? Sorry had to ask... I emailed Trasi about information on that class... that is something I might really be interested in.

Old 07-17-2006, 08:02 PM
Janet Curran
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08

Originally Posted by yellow01
Cool!

Any discount on the Radical class? Sorry had to ask... I emailed Trasi about information on that class... that is something I might really be interested in.

Yellow01, yes, you can use the CF07 discount for the Radical class also

Just phone Trasi and book your class.
Janet Curran
www.racespringmountain.com

Get notified of new replies

To Spring Mountain Driving School Discount

Quick Reply: Spring Mountain Driving School Discount