Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F/S: 2006 NASA-SE HPDE Event Coupon

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 08:52 AM
O.T.A.
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default F/S: 2006 NASA-SE HPDE Event Coupon

Because of some personal and business conflicts, I have one coupon good for participation in any 2006 NASA-SE HPDE event available. This coupon is one of four I bought under the “Four Events for $799.00” promotion NASA-SE did in December of last year. I have verified with Julie Pantas that this coupon is fully transferable.

I have heard from Julie that there are no HPDE 2 slots available for Road Atlanta in August, but she said this would be usable for Roebling Road in September, or CMP on July 15-16. Other HPDE groups for RA may still have open coupon redemption slots, but you should check ASAP. Time is short if you want to use it for CMP, so let me know soon.

I am asking face value of $200.00 for this coupon which, as you know, is a considerable savings over the single event cost.

Contact me by PM or at scott*at* opentrackaction*dot* com. I am in the Atlanta area if you are local and would like to meet to pick it up.

Last edited by O.T.A.; 07-05-2006 at 08:52 AM. Reason: spelling

Quick Reply: F/S: 2006 NASA-SE HPDE Event Coupon