Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Track tires for sale, brand new, unmounted, great prices.....

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 01:19 AM
sleeper02Z06
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Track tires for sale, brand new, unmounted, great prices.....

I have decided which tire I am going to run on a regular basis now in my T1 effort. I had stocked up on tires of differing makes at the beginning of the year to try each one. The ones I have chosen just fit the way I drive.

I need to move the rubber I have to get what I need. All have been stored in a cool, dark and dry area in my home for about 4 months. All have recent date codes. New and never mounted, still have stickers.

3 sets of Goodyear GSCS 315/35/17, late 05 dates, $850 per set
3 sets of Hoosier R3S04 315/35/17, late 04 dates, $800 per set

I stress, these are brand new. I am not getting rid of them because they are not good, I am getting rid of them because i will be running Kuhmos from here on out. The Kuhmos just seem to fit my driving style. All prices are without shipping, depending on your location from me I will work shipping out on a case by case basis. Thanks for any support and sales you can help me with, I need to sell these to run on Kuhmos.

Joe Gaudette

email me at
joe@over1g-racing.com

Quick Reply: Track tires for sale, brand new, unmounted, great prices.....