Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

front tow hook

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 10:02 PM
TRACKMAN2
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default front tow hook

where is a good place to put a front tow hook on a c4 ... any kits or is it a rig it up thing any special rules for nasa? i have a new spoiler that limmits the possibilitys.....
Old 05-15-2006, 10:06 PM
Brett Richmond
Melting Slicks

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I have lookied and not fouind anything that looked good, I have come to the conclusion that I need to produce these and seel them but getting the right design is key.
Old 05-15-2006, 10:42 PM
K9Rphoto
Intermediate

Originally Posted by TRACKMAN2
where is a good place to put a front tow hook on a c4 ... any kits or is it a rig it up thing any special rules for nasa? i have a new spoiler that limmits the possibilitys.....
George,
Check out a C 4 Export, they have a front hook that was installed at the factory before they went to Germany or wherever.

If you can wait a few weeks, I can get you some undercarriage shots, so you would see exactly where they are.

Hope this helps. From what I remember, the hook is on one side and didn't look all that great, but must have worked.
Old 05-15-2006, 10:51 PM
TRACKMAN2
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by K9Rphoto
George,
Check out a C 4 Export, they have a front hook that was installed at the factory before they went to Germany or wherever.

If you can wait a few weeks, I can get you some undercarriage shots, so you would see exactly where they are.

Hope this helps. From what I remember, the hook is on one side and didn't look all that great, but must have worked.
IF YOU HAVE EVER SEEN MY CAR YOU KNOW I DONT CARE ABOUT LOOKS ONLY HOW IT WORKS....
Old 05-15-2006, 10:54 PM
larryfs
Safety Car

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

I'd like to see C4 tow hooks too.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:55 AM
WNDOPDLR
Burning Brakes

Phoenix Performance, one of the forum sponsors, has them for some C4's. I have been after him to make me a set of folding ones( less of a shin banger) for my 88. Their shop is pretty busy right now but he is thinking about it. Maybe if enough of us contact Gary and indicate an interest, he will get understand that there is a real interest.

Get notified of new replies

To front tow hook

Quick Reply: front tow hook