Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

May 27-28 @ Roebling - Need Instructors

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2006, 03:28 PM
varkwso
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default May 27-28 @ Roebling - Need Instructors

Two day event at Roebling with Chin/Tracquest Motorsports - they need some more instructors and will waive their normal "joining fee". They feed well and you get lots of track time.

www.chinmotorsports.com

I know a few of us are planning to be there already

Jeff
Old 05-13-2006, 06:17 PM
sleeper02Z06
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by varkwso
Two day event at Roebling with Chin/Tracquest Motorsports - they need some more instructors and will waive their normal "joining fee". They feed well and you get lots of track time.

www.chinmotorsports.com

I know a few of us are planning to be there already

Jeff
Jeff,

I can't help that weekend because i have a National race at Memphis, but if you ever have a need please give me a heads up, I'll try to help out is the schedule allows me to!

Joe
Old 05-13-2006, 11:06 PM
varkwso
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by sleeper02Z06
Jeff,

I can't help that weekend because i have a National race at Memphis, but if you ever have a need please give me a heads up, I'll try to help out is the schedule allows me to!

Joe

They do lots events up your way also. We are rooting for you at Memphis!
Old 05-15-2006, 11:10 PM
Cisitalia
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jeff,

See you there. I will be there with Wild Bill as the BPK contingency et al.

Chin puts on a great event. Lot's and lot's of track time. Only one student, so you have lot's of time to do other things. A first class outfit.
Old 05-16-2006, 06:16 AM
varkwso
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Cisitalia
Jeff,

See you there. I will be there with Wild Bill as the BPK contingency et al.

Chin puts on a great event. Lot's and lot's of track time. Only one student, so you have lot's of time to do other things. A first class outfit.
They do throw a good event. I instructed for them over at Barber . See you there. I am having car issues at the moment (both cars ) lights in one (not required for track use!) and spongy brakes in the other (really nice to have)....
Old 05-16-2006, 01:12 PM
vms4evr
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can't help you on the instructor side Jeff but I'm signed up as provisional solo. Have to pass some ride along test with their chief instructor. Bill told me to just drive it like I did last time and there won't be a problem. I did get signed off solo with NASA and THSCC.

So hopefully there will be one less student to babysit. This is my first event with Chin. I've heard mixed opinions so I thought I'd try it myself. I'm also signed up for VIR-F in July! Can't wait for that one either

You guys going to be down Friday night? I'm aiming for 4-5pm arrival at the track to get unloaded. You'll have another BPK member on board.

Graham
Old 05-16-2006, 03:24 PM
varkwso
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by vms4evr
Can't help you on the instructor side Jeff but I'm signed up as provisional solo. Have to pass some ride along test with their chief instructor. Bill told me to just drive it like I did last time and there won't be a problem. I did get signed off solo with NASA and THSCC.

So hopefully there will be one less student to babysit. This is my first event with Chin. I've heard mixed opinions so I thought I'd try it myself. I'm also signed up for VIR-F in July! Can't wait for that one either

You guys going to be down Friday night? I'm aiming for 4-5pm arrival at the track to get unloaded. You'll have another BPK member on board.

Graham
I am not sure if I will be down Friday night - depends if they let us sleep in the paddock or not.

I think I met their Chief Instructor at Sebring at the SVTOA event, maybe.

The BPK contingent will be strong there!

jeff

Get notified of new replies

To May 27-28 @ Roebling - Need Instructors

Quick Reply: May 27-28 @ Roebling - Need Instructors