Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

For SALE: Brand New G-Force Pro Force One SA 2005 Helmet

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 07:53 PM
GunShow
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For SALE: Brand New G-Force Pro Force One SA 2005 Helmet

Brand new Black G-Force Pro Force One for sale (Large).
The SFI spec date is 1/31/05 and inspection was 07 2005.
Helmet was never used and still has the sticker on the visor. It comes with original box, manual, stickers, soft storage sack, breath deflector, and visor tear off posts. I have literally only taken it out of the box 3 or 4 times. It has sat in my closet in side the box since I bought it.

My starting price is $225, and if no one bites on that, I could go down to $200.

Any lower then that, and I might as well just keep it as it will get some use in a couple years. The first person in line to offer $200 will get dibs if no-one pays $225.

Background:

I purchased the helmet from OG racing last fall for $250, one month after I purchased my C4. I was signed up to go to my first track day and a week before the event I pulled my car out and the brake pedal was hard. Turns out my brake booster went bad. If that happened on the track, you could imagine the problem. Since that happened (and a couple of other malfunctions) I have decided it isnt a good idea to take a car on the track until you are fully confident it can handle it. It will be a few years before she is ready so at this point I am better off putting the helmet money into the car for now and getting a fresh one when I am ready for the track.

If I posted this thread in the wrong place, let me know and I will move it.

Thanks
Old 05-13-2006, 06:01 AM
RebelVette
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If no one else takes it, I may be interested. PM sent with e-mail address, would appreciate a pic or 2. Thanks.

Quick Reply: For SALE: Brand New G-Force Pro Force One SA 2005 Helmet