Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

June Evo Phase I/II in Virginia Beach, VA

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 11:59 AM
mr.beachcomber
Burning Brakes

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Default June Evo Phase I/II in Virginia Beach, VA

Registration is open for Old Dominion Region's June Evolution Performance Driving Schools. Two schools are offered. (Click on school name for more info about that school.):

Phase I on Saturday, June 24th

Phase II on Sunday, June 25th.

These schools provide the best instruction by SCCA National winners for those individuals that want to dramatically increase their Solo performance level as well as identify and eliminate any accumulated bad habits. Evolution has taken past student input and changed the format of both schools to allow more student seat time by re-designing the training courses to allow two cars on course simultaneously.

Normally, each individual school by itself cost anywhere from $210-$230 depending upon the costs to the club hosting the schools. Old Dominion Region offers both schools for the price of $395 to new students and $370 for former students.

Click here for the weekend information package/registration form in Adobe Acrobat format. School registration forms must be received by the cutoff date of Friday, May 26th. Questions? Contact me! mr.beachcomber@juno.com

Quick Reply: June Evo Phase I/II in Virginia Beach, VA