Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NASA Nor/Calif Infineon 4/29 & 30

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 12:37 AM
StArrow68
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default NASA Nor/Calif Infineon 4/29 & 30

Well they posted the event info and it's full, just over a dozen Vettes in total with 11 on Sat. and 6 on Sunday. A total of 5 Gp1 cars, going to see an awesome track, three Gp2 cars and 3 in Gp3 so I get some company. Then one each in Gp4 and somebody to root for with a Z06 in TTA both days. Last time there we ended up with most of the Vettes in one area of the paddock and it was great for passing info on set up and track conditions. Dry track and ready to roll after too much rain!
Old 04-26-2006, 07:31 AM
varkwso
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by StArrow68
Well they posted the event info and it's full, just over a dozen Vettes in total with 11 on Sat. and 6 on Sunday. A total of 5 Gp1 cars, going to see an awesome track, three Gp2 cars and 3 in Gp3 so I get some company. Then one each in Gp4 and somebody to root for with a Z06 in TTA both days. Last time there we ended up with most of the Vettes in one area of the paddock and it was great for passing info on set up and track conditions. Dry track and ready to roll after too much rain!

I should be there in a Fuzion on Saturday

Quick Reply: NASA Nor/Calif Infineon 4/29 & 30