Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sebring 21-23 Apr with SVTOA

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 08:25 AM
varkwso
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Sebring 21-23 Apr with SVTOA

Who is signed up, or wants to, with the SVTOA at Sebring 21-23 Apr?

They have opened it up to all makes and models. I do believe they still have some openings for instructors also.

It is a long haul for me - but worth it....

Old 03-03-2006, 09:05 AM
Red Gump
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by varkwso
cool site to bookmark! I don't think my car will be ready by then but chances are I'll be around that weekend.

who is that group?
Old 03-03-2006, 10:14 AM
varkwso
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Red Gump
cool site to bookmark! I don't think my car will be ready by then but chances are I'll be around that weekend.

who is that group?
Special Vehicle Team Owners Association - it is semi-sponsored by Ford. Good group to run with .
Old 03-31-2006, 02:01 PM
varkwso
Le Mans Master

You guys are going to leave me all alone amongst the Ford faithful, again? They can get mean when you feed them after midnight I hear...

We need some of you really fast guys to show up.....
Old 04-01-2006, 08:16 AM
trumper Z06
Melting Slicks

Hey Jeff,

You're a week early. A bunch of us Z06'ers will be at Sebring the following week... running with those... NASTY VIPERS !!!

I'm sure you'll represent us well... chasing down those "Rustangs" !!!

Try NOT to get sucked into... keeping up... drinking with those guys during the evening. It's like throwing spitballs at a Battleship !!!

Last edited by trumper Z06; 04-01-2006 at 08:30 AM.
Old 04-01-2006, 11:39 AM
varkwso
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by trumper Z06
Hey Jeff,

You're a week early. A bunch of us Z06'ers will be at Sebring the following week... running with those... NASTY VIPERS !!!

I'm sure you'll represent us well... chasing down those "Rustangs" !!!

Try NOT to get sucked into... keeping up... drinking with those guys during the evening. It's like throwing spitballs at a Battleship !!!
I saw a buch of folks from Peachstate were headed down there then...unfortunately, I will be at Infineon that weekend - there are some advantages to working I guess....

I am more of a nurse and observe type of drinker anyway! They do throw a great Sat night banquet though!
Old 04-04-2006, 12:14 PM
edz
Instructor

While most of cars registered are Mustangs, we do have quite an eclectic group this year. American V8 is going to be racing on Sunday, and as you mentioned the Saturday night dinner is usually “eventful”. We are hoping over a period of time to develop drivers from all makes that like our format. Four run groups from of course Novice, to Advanced. Heavy on the classroom, and instruction for the lower classes, and only qualified solo drivers in Advanced. Especially catering to the first time drivers. Another thread about the event is here . See you at the track.
Old 04-04-2006, 04:34 PM
varkwso
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by edz
While most of cars registered are Mustangs, we do have quite an eclectic group this year. American V8 is going to be racing on Sunday, and as you mentioned the Saturday night dinner is usually “eventful”. We are hoping over a period of time to develop drivers from all makes that like our format. Four run groups from of course Novice, to Advanced. Heavy on the classroom, and instruction for the lower classes, and only qualified solo drivers in Advanced. Especially catering to the first time drivers. Another thread about the event is here . See you at the track.
SVTOA throws a good event

Get notified of new replies

To Sebring 21-23 Apr with SVTOA

Quick Reply: Sebring 21-23 Apr with SVTOA