Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Layering with Rejex

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2014, 07:18 PM
velocity c6
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Layering with Rejex

Going to be putting Rejex on pretty soon. First time using it so hopefully I will be impressed. I am wanting to layer it with a wax to add some pop to it also. I know you have to be careful with what you put on top of it. So I am wondering what is out there that I can use. And if it can be bought locally or not. Appreciate any help on my VY ride!!
Old 08-03-2014, 08:51 PM
cegusa
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I think with VY you may find the outcome with he Rejex will be all that you need. What I recommend is to make sure you apply it very thin and then doing a second coat after the recommended curing time mainly to ensure you have proper coverage. What really will matter is the level of prep that is completed before applying the Rejex.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:23 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

You can top a sealant that has cured with a 'nuba wax as desired. Don't use one with cleaners and abrasives in it. You can also consider using a detail spray or spray wax to try and find the look you want.
Old 08-05-2014, 06:09 PM
velocity c6
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you!! Picked up stuff today. Now have to make time in the next couple of weeks to get it done before the vette show!!!

Get notified of new replies

To Layering with Rejex

Quick Reply: Layering with Rejex