Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Anyone have experience with matte wraps? Is detailing/upkeep easier, or not really?

Old 07-07-2014, 09:19 AM
Adam_W
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Anyone have experience with matte wraps? Is detailing/upkeep easier, or not really?

I'm lukewarm about the matte look.

BUT. Since I don't have a lot of free time, I'm just curious if a matte wrap would make it a LOT easier to keep clean-looking. By clean-looking, I don't mean "clean for detailers," but rather clean enough that the average person sees your car and thinks it's really clean.

Because if the answer is yes, I'd seriously consider a matte blue or matte pearl white.

I have a ton of detailing products, CR spotless, leaf blower etc, and have recently been eyeing an orbital polisher, but I'm realizing that detailing is a slippery slope and becoming a hobby that I never planned to get into. I'd rather spend my time driving my car than washing it.
Old 07-07-2014, 10:45 PM
Adam_W
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

No one?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Anyone have experience with matte wraps? Is detailing/upkeep easier, or not really?