Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Surf City Garage products

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 04:09 PM
Navybluevette
Melting Slicks

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Default Surf City Garage products

I saw where Surf City Garage had some new product announcements at SEMI. Whats the scope on these products? How do they compare with Zaino?
Old 11-16-2011, 07:13 PM
ufso
Le Mans Master

Received 181 Likes on 132 Posts

3 years ago, a So Cal car club put on a car show at Surf City Garage...it was a sell out. Most of the Corvette owners that were there had never heard of Surf City products, but maybe, other car owners had.

I've never used any of their products and I don't plan to. Zaino will always be the sealant that I'll always use.

Just washed the 'vette and did the Zaino treatment on every surface on the car, except the interior...and that's for 303.

I often wonder why people are trying to find something better than Zaino? You put it on and it makes your car as slick as snot and look as if you spilled oil on it. Remember, you can't make your clear coat any shiner than it is...but you can make it as slick as snot and...you get the picture!

I've been using it since 2004 when I got my C-6 and I have at least 100 coats or more of Zaino on the car...and every year I clay bar it so the paint looks like glass.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:26 PM
Timbrr
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Surf City Products

I use Surf City Beyond Black for tires and Killer Chrome polish. Both work very well and I would buy both products again.
Old 11-17-2011, 08:10 PM
DRLC5
Le Mans Master

Received 340 Likes on 226 Posts

I may give it a try? I have used Zaino for about 6 years until I found Blackfire which in my opinion is a step above Zaino easier to use and actually feels slicker. TURBO6TA came by last week after applying Zaino and felt my car which had Blackfire applied two weeks earlier and he agreed mine felt slicker. My buddy has used Surf City and he likes it. I may try on my wifes car?
Old 11-19-2011, 08:49 PM
Snake.Oiler
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 86 Likes on 63 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13,'14,'15,'16,'18,'19-'20,'22,'24

I use Surf City Garage's Road Trip Grime Destroyer - this stuff works great.

Get notified of new replies

To Surf City Garage products

Quick Reply: Surf City Garage products